Do you imagine driving a thrilling Mercedes car, but you cannot afford to purchase one? Mercedes understands people have different financial situations and limitations that can make buying their dream car difficult. While saving $71,350 to buy the 2021 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class is beyond the reach of many, the company offers a leasing program that gives buyers the thrill of driving the latest model with affordable monthly payments and without a down payment. How much to lease a Mercedes will vary depending on the model and contract terms.
The company, via the simple Mercedes-Benz Go program, lets you drive your favorite Mercedes-Benz vehicle for 24 to 84 months at attractive monthly payments. Mercedes-Benz Go leasing program not only helps you drive the latest innovation, but it also gives you peace of mind and freedom of choice.
The monthly payment is all you need to pay and includes comprehensive motor insurance, which ensures predictable and low monthly payments during the lease contract. It also keeps you in control of the car you drive and the duration. You can extend your lease or upgrade to a new model at your will and only pay for what you use. We look at how much to lease a Mercedes, and the latest 2021 models will thrill you every time you cruise.
Why Own And How Much To Lease A Mercedes In 2021?
Mercedes-Benz cars combine performance, high-tech innovation, and striking style without being excessively expensive. It is a good choice if you are looking for a vehicle that will make a statement whenever you drive without hurting your pocket. Furthermore, the Mercedes-Benz Go program makes leasing a new Mercedes-Benz model simple and affordable.
The manufacturer takes care of everything during the lease contract for peace of mind and predictable, low monthly payments. It is also easy to extend your lease or upgrade to a new car. The leasing program does not have a down payment and offers unlimited mileage.
Furthermore, Mercedes has a large portfolio of cars to suit different styles and personalities. We look at the best models and how much to lease a Mercedes flagship model in 2021.
1) 2021 Mercedes-Benz E Class
- Overview: The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E Class is synonymous with the brand, including a tranquil interior environment, high-tech features, and strong powertrains. It effortlessly combines a classy appearance with technology and performance. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E Class comes in three trims; the E350, E350e, and E450. It features a responsive nine-speed automatic transmission and three different engines for trims. The affordable E350 configuration comes with a four-cylinder turbocharged engine that delivers 255 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque and pairs with an all-wheel or rear-wheel drive. The E350e variant is a plug-in hybrid with a four-cylinder engine and an electric motor that delivers 315 horsepower and 516 lb-ft. The top-end E450 configuration features a six-cylinder turbocharged engine and a multipurpose 48-volt hybrid system that functions as a supercharger to produce 362 horsepower and 369 lb-ft.
- New Upgrades: The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class model has a few upgrades over the 2020 model. The manufacturer has included an all-new steering wheel design, a revised front, and rear styling, enhanced driver-assistance technology, and the latest MBUX infotainment system. Mercedes-Benz has also introduced a new six-cylinder turbocharged engine to replace the twin-turbo V-6 in the E450 trim. Furthermore, the E350e plug-in hybrid is now available for sale in America.
- Safety, Comfort, and Warranty: Safety and comfort are at the heart of the E-Class 2021 model. Every trim comes with heated front seats and customizable ambient interior lighting as standard features. You may also purchase other elements like massaging front seats, a panoramic sunroof, a head-up display, and ventilated front-seat cushions. Furthermore, the E-Class comes with several driver-assistance features like blind-spot monitoring and automated emergency braking. Other assistance-driver assistance features like adaptive cruise control, lane-departure warning, and automatic high-beam headlights are available as an upgrade. Mercedes offers limited and powertrain warranty covers for the 2021 E-Class model, which protects your car for 50,000 miles or four years.
How Much To Lease A Mercedes E-Class 2021 Model?
Mercedes offers a few upgrades that you may purchase to add to the available standard features. Therefore, how much to lease a Mercedes E-Class will vary depending on your selections. That said, you should expect to pay about $55,300 for the E350, $58,000 for the E350e variant, and $63,050 for the E450 configuration. The lease deal for the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class starts at $575 per month for 36 months, with $5,500 due at signing.
2) 2021 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
- Overview: The 2021 Mercedes CLS-Class comes with loads of standard luxury features and a high-end tech cabin, but its strongest attribute is the styling. It is a mid-size luxury sedan with a beautiful dash design that encircles the front-seat passengers and a quartet of domineering circular air vents. It is a four-door, five-passenger sedan that comes in two trims; the CLS450 and the CLS450 4Matic. The variants come with a 3.0-liter turbocharged engine and a 48-volt hybrid system that generates 362 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque. The Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class further features a nine-speed automatic transmission and five driving modes: Comfort, Eco, Individual, Sport, and Sport Plus.
- New Upgrades: The 2021 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class comes with several upgrades that help to improve the driving experience. Mercedes has included a new infotainment system with enhanced navigation and predictive functions. The infotainment system in the 2021 model also consists of a large touchpad on the center console. Furthermore, all 2021 CLS configurations feature a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster. Mercedes has upgraded driver-assistive technology in the 2021 model. The adaptive cruise in the 2021 CLS model can now respond to live traffic data while the automated emergency braking system now recognizes oncoming traffic.
- Safety, Comfort, and Warranty: The 2021 CLS-Class comes with luxurious leather upholstery that compliments a premium cabin. However, the back seat may not be comfortable for tall people due to the swooping roofline. The 2021 model features standard and optional driver-assistance technology like forward-collision warning, lane-departure warning, and adaptive cruise control. Mercedes offers limited and powertrain warranty options for 50,000 miles or four years for the 2021 CLS model.
How Much To Lease A Mercedes CLS 2021 Model?
The 2021 Mercedes CLS is available at MSRP $71,350 for the CLS450 trim and $73,795 for the CLS450 4Matic variant. Nevertheless, the Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class lease deals start at $859 per month for 36 months with a $6,500 signing fee.
3) 2021 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Overview: The CLA-Class is an entry-level sedan that allows you to enjoy the Mercedes beauty and innovation at an attractive price. Despite being affordable, Mercedes has put in the same effort you will expect from the brand for any of its flagship models. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class comes with the new tech-focused cabin with a dual-screen dashboard and a reconfigurable gauge display. You also have an option for a 7-inch or a 10.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The rear seat is not roomy, but the car has reasonably nimble handling and a refined ride. The 2021 Mercedes CLA-class is available in two trims; the CLA250 and the CLA250 4Matic. Both CLA-class trims come with a 2-liter four-cylinder engine and a seven-speed automatic transmission that generates 221 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque. The vehicle comes with a front-wheel as the standard, but you can upgrade to an all-wheel drive.
- New updates: The 2021 CLA-class model has a few minor upgrades over the 2020 full redesign. Mercedes has included ambient interior lighting and blind-spot monitoring to the standard features. The MBUX infotainment system now comes with an interior assistant that allows users to control the system with gestures.
- Safety, Comfort and Warranty: Despite being one of the least expensive Mercedes cars, the CLA-Class comes with features and style that make it look like the flagship models. It has spacious front seats and a clean and modern center stack with lovely circular air vents. The Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class comes with a host of driver-assistance features that include standard emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, and lane-departure warning. Mercedes offers limited and powertrain warranty covers for 50,000 miles or four years.
How Much To Lease A Mercedes CLA-Class 2021 Model?
The CLA is one of the cheapest Mercedes vehicles available. It will cost you $38,900 to buy the front-wheel-drive CLA250 and $40,900 for the all-wheel-drive CLA250 4Matic. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class lease deals start at $394 per month for 36 months with a 4,230 signing fee.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What Is Mercedes-Benz Go Program?
Mercedes-Benz Go is a leasing program that makes it easier to drive the latest Mercedes vehicle at an affordable monthly payment. The program includes predictable and low monthly payments, 0% down payment, and comprehensive. The manufacturer also offers a Mercedes-Benz Go+ program that further includes wear and tear replacements and servicing and maintenance.
Can I Lease A Car Directly From Mercedes-Benz?
Yes. Mercedes offers a leasing program that allows you to drive a new car with a zero down payment and zero-percent depreciation risk. The monthly payment is all-inclusive of insurance, unlimited mileage, road tax, and servicing and maintenance.
Which Is The Cheapest 2021 Mercedes Car To Lease?
Some of the cheapest 2021 Mercedes-Benz models to lease include the GLA-Class at $399 per month, CLA-Class at $399 per month, A-Class at $369 per month and the GLB-Class at $419 per month.
Mercedes cars combine style with performance and high-end tech for a thrilling driving experience without being excessively expensive. You can lease a flagship 2021 Mercedes-Benz model at less than $500 per month, with the CLA-Class being one of the most affordable units at $399 per month.