The 2021 Lexus RX 350 is a lovely luxury midsize SUV class that offers well-rounded performance, great reliability, and amazing features. It provides a long list of standard and optional features, good acceleration, composed ride and handling, and amazing reliability. The 2021 Lexus RX 350 comes with blind-spot monitoring, power-folding, and auto-dimming outside mirrors, and rear cross-traffic alert as standard. You also get to choose wireless charging as an additional feature as you compare the best Lexus RX 350 lease deals.
The manufacturer has added a few features with every model released since the Lexus RX 350 was redesigned in 2016. The 2017 model saw the Lexus safety system and the driver assistance suit come as standard with 2018 make introducing the three-row RX L trim. The 2019 Lexus RX only saw the Amazon Alexa integration, but the 2020 model featured a refreshed interior and exterior design. If you are looking for great savings, the 2020 Lexus RX 350 is a top SUV vehicle. Use the Lexus RX 350 lease calculator to find the savings you can make with the older RX 350 models.
Is 2021 Lexus RX 350 Worth Buying?
With the base model retailing at $45,070, the Lexus RX 350 is a worthy economy SUV buy. The Lexus RX 350 monthly payments are some of the lowest in its category, making it a good buy for people with a restricted budget. The high-end trims are also not excessively expensive. The three-row RX L trim retails at $47,900 while the RX F Sport goes for $48,550. All configurations have a multitude of packages and individual options that can raise the price remarkably. Furthermore, the lower lease monthly payments that start at $329 for 36 months make the RX a good choice. The Lexus RX 350 lease $0 down offers are also competitive, starting at $439 for 36 months.
How Does The RX 350 Compare With The Competition?
You can only tell the value of a car by comparing it with other vehicles in its class. The RX 350 is not a straight winner nor is it a pushover when compared to the Acura MDX. Both vehicles have a powerful V6 engine that offers decent handling and comfortable rides. They also feature a long list of infotainment and driver assistance equipment. The RX lags in the cargo space. Furthermore, the MDX comes with three rows of seats as a standard component on all its trims while the option is only available in the RX L trim. That said, the Lexus RX 350 is superior to the Acura MDX in several areas. The Lexus RX has a superior interior quality and better-predicted reliability, making it a winner over the MDX.
What Should You Expect From The 2021 Lexus RX 350?
- Cargo space – The RX 350 cargo space is not overwhelming. It has less cargo room than most luxury midsize SUVs with the standard two-row model offering 18.4 cubic feet of cargo space behind the back seats and 56.3 cubic feet with the back seats folded. The three-row option has a marginally bigger space. It offers 7.5 cubic feet behind the third-row seats, 23 cubic feet with third-row seats folded, and 58.5 cubic feet with second and third rows folded.
- Passengers – The standard two-row RX has a capacity for five people while the three-row model can carry up to seven people. Swapping the second-row bench with two captain’s chairs lowers the capacity to six for the three-row make. The first two rows have enough leg and headroom for taller people, but the third-row seats in the RX L trim are for smaller passengers. The vehicle comes with two easy-to-use complete LATCH connectors for the rear outboard seats. For additional child car seats, the middle seat can work with lower anchors from each side.
- Quality – The RX 350 interiors have an outstanding build quality with an excellent fit-and-finish style. The cabin features upscale materials and the design is luxurious and straightforward.
- Features – Like most luxury SUVs, the RX 350 takes you to your location in style with a host of infotainment features. The 8-inch touch-screen infotainment system is responsive and easy-to-use. It gives you access to helpful items like HD Radio, satellite radio, Amazon Alexa, Apple CarPlay, voice recognition, Android Auto, six USB ports, a Wi-Fi hotspot, and a nine-speaker premium stereo.
- Engine – A 3.5-liter V6 engine powers the Lexus RX producing 295 horsepower and 268 pound-feet of torque. Pulling away from a stop is remarkable and smooth. It also offers steady acceleration. A standard eight-speed auto transmission lets you drive smoothly.
- Gas mileage – The RX delivers between 18 and 20 mpg in the city and 25 to 27 mpg on the highway. It ranks as an above-average fuel economy midsize SUV, but the RX L and all-wheel-drive trims are slightly less efficient.
- Ride and handling – Driving the RX feels sure-footed and confident. A powerful suspension comfortably handles most bumps and potholes for a smooth ride.
Despite the affordable Lexus RX 350 lease deals, the car takes safety very seriously. It comes with a host of standard advanced features that include forward collision warning, lane keep assist, pedestrian detection, lane departure warning, automatic emergency braking, lane tracing assist, and rear cross-traffic alert. The SUV further features blind-spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition, a rearview camera, and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
Which is The Best 2021 RX 350 Model To Buy?
You should always use the Lexus RX 350 lease calculator to help you know the best trim to buy for your budget, especially if you need more than the standard features. You may find it affordable to purchase the individual components instead of buying a pricier configuration if you are looking for a specific benefit. The RX 350 is available in ten configurations that include the RX 350L FWD, RX 350L Luxury FWD, RX 350L Luxury AWD, RX 350L AWD, RX 350 AWD, RX 350 FWD, RX 350 F Sport Appearance FWD, RX 350 F Sport Appearance AWD, RX 350 F Sport Handling AWD and RX 350 F Sport Handling FWD. Nevertheless, some of the trims worth a mention include;
- RX 350 – A base model is a popular option for those looking for comfort and reliability. At a price that starts at $45,070, the standard features are more than adequate for most people. The highlights include synthetic leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, a power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, power-adjustable front seats, and power-folding and auto-dimming outside mirrors. The driver assistance features include pedestrian detection, collision warning, lane departure warning, automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, and a rearview camera.
- Lexus RX 350 L – At a starting price of $47,900, the Lexus RX 350 L configuration features a power-folding and reclining third-row, two second-row USB ports, tri-zone automatic climate control, and a second-row armrest.
- Lexus RX 350 F Sport – The F Sport price starts at $48,550 and comes with front sport seats, enhanced exterior styling, an F Sport steering wheel, a performance suspension, aluminum pedals, and performance instrumentation. For an additional $1,050, you can get the F Sport Handling package that features a heated steering wheel, a sport-tuned adaptive suspension, an additional Sport S+ driving mode, and sport-tuned steering.
The Best Lexus RX 350 Lease Deals
2021 Lexus RX 350
- The 2021 Lexus RX 350 lease deals start at $329 per month for 36 months with a down payment of $2,999.
- Alternatively, you can get the 2021 RX 350 at $439 per month for 36 months with zero down.
2021 Lexus RX 350 F Sport
- The Lexus RX 350 F Sport lease deals start at $339 per month for 36 months with $2,999 down.
- Alternatively, you can get the RX 350 F Sport at $449 per month for 36 months with zero down.
2021 Lexus RX 350L
- The 2021 Lexus RX 350L lease deals start at $369 per month for 36 months with a down of $2,999.
- Alternatively, you can get the 2021 Lexus RX 350L at $469 per month for 36 months with $0 down.
2021 Lexus RX 350 Special Offers and Discounts
- 0.0% APR for 60 months on select Lexus RX 350 models
- $3,500 cash back on select models
- $1,000 cash back on select RX 350 models
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
There is no special month to lease a Lexus. Lexus offers discounts that run all year round. However, the months of September, October, November, December, and January tend to have better deals and discounts.
Yes. The Lexus RX 350 is stable, reliable, and steady in snow. The V6 engine is powerful enough to offer a reliable drive in all weather conditions.
Lexus has a one-price, no negotiation selling plan that makes the buying process faster and less stressful. Dealers in the Lexus Plus plan offer no-haggle selling for new and used vehicles as well as parts, service, and accessories.
It depends on your needs and preferences. Buying is better when you need to use the car for many years while leasing is ideal for a short term period.
Lexus requires a higher credit score. You are likely to get financing if you have a credit score of about 750. However, buyers with a score of at least 620 can qualify but may need a cosigner or a large down payment.
The Lexus RX 350 is a steady, reliable midsize SUV car that offers a balance between performance and price. At less than $450 a month, you can find Lexus RX 350 lease deals that do not require you to give a down payment.