If you want to buy a cheap dashcam under $100 then there are plenty of cheap dash cam available in the market. There is no need to waste your fortune on expensive dash cam because these cheaper dash cams are sufficient and in fact more than sufficient to fulfill your requirements. You may argue, we don’t need an ash cam in an ideal world. Yes, you are right but we are not living in the perfect world and there are terrible drivers, insurance scammers, burglars, and robbers, etc. It is very possible that you might be wondering which model of dash cam will we perfect for you or what is the best dash cam?
Well, we have included only the best of the best models that offer you great features, price, and build quality. You will be more confident about the dash cams and which one is perfect for you at the end of this article. You will be also able to choose the best dash cam for car for you after reading this review.
Having a dash cam on your vehicle is definitely going to be very helpful for you because you will not only get much easier insurance claims in the case of accidents and also it will help you to decrease the premiums. You will get the same features in much cheaper dashcams just like expensive dash cams. Some of the features are CCTV mode, auto record, voice control via Alexa or google assistant. You can find the best budget dashcam on our list.
We have organized our list very carefully according to the price, offered features, performance, and built quality, etc. For the sake of your help, we have included an in-depth review and buyer’s guide for your help. But before getting started, let’s learn about some interesting and useful facts about the Top 10 best Cheap dash cam under 100 dollars.
What is the best dash cam?
There are many factors that decide that dashcam is bad, good, or best. Some of these factors cost, features, build quality, and performance. In our list, the R2-4K Dash Cam by Rove is the best dash cam due to unmatched price, features, and performance. There are many features you will get in this model. These features are Ultra 4K HD recording, recording capability up to 2160p resolution. Super night vision technology due to ultra-light sensors Ov4689 and NT96660. In-built Wi-Fi, GPS compatibility, Geo sensor, emergency lock video feature, and directly sharing the capability to social media, etc.
Why you should trust us?
We have tested dash cams and other electronic equipment for the past 1 years. Carsplan has written lots of words about the dash cams, DSLRs, and other electronic equipment. We are a reputed and experienced people at this review website presenting the most interesting and useful reviews about various topics from very diverse subjects. So, here we are again with another useful and interesting review of the dashcam.
Top 10 Best Cheap Dash Cam Under 100 Reviews
1. Rove R2-4K Dash Cam
It is one of the most popular and best-selling dash cams on our list. That is why it is top in our review. It came with the Ultra HD 4K recording capability that will give you a crisp clear and vibrant picture quality. Also, it includes a super night vision sensor with NT96660 and OV4689 sensor. It comes with inbuilt Wi-Fi and You can connect it on the iOS and Android OS. This cam has a 2.4” display and supports a 128GB external memory card.
This Dashcam also includes the GPS and geo sensor. You will also get a free update on firmware. It includes parking mode, G-sensor, wide-angle lens, time-lapse and emergency video lock features, etc. It is very easy to install and comes with a 1-year manufacturing warranty.
- Ultra HD 4K recording capability.
- It comes with a super night vision sensor with NT96660 and OV4689 sensor.
- GPS and a geo sensor.
- It comes with parking mode, a g-sensor, and a wide-angle lens.
- It includes time-lapse and emergency video lock features etc.
- Very affordable product.
- very smooth performance.
- It offers tons of higher features.
- It comes with a 1-year manufacturing guaranty.
- According to the user’s review, the 4K quality is not up to the mark.
2. Crosstour Dash Cam 1080P FHD
It comes with a 2M CMOS Sony sensor and can deliver up to 1080 HD. It also includes a night vision and a 170° wide angle. You will get the 6G lens and IR night vision technology that will provide you a clear picture of everything even in darker light settings. It also has a CR700 HDR that allows it to deliver the true color of the picture.
It also comes with file protection and a G sensor. So, in case of an emergency, you can lock the file and recording manually by pressing a button. It includes a 3-meter motion detection sensor that allows you to take a video of any object for 10s automatically if it comes to wot the vehicle and stopped. This cam allows you to switch on and off it by pressing just one button.
- It can record up to 1080 HD.
- It comes with a 2M CMOS Sony sensor.
- This device has a 6G lens and IR night vision technology.
- lt offers file protection and a G sensor.
- It also includes a 3-meter motion detection sensor.
- It has one button on/off.
- lt is a very affordable product.
- It fully features and very reliable.
- lt has a very ergonomic and stylish design.
- You will get exciting features such as a 170° wide-angle and 3-meter motion detection sensor.
- Its user interface is not user-friendly.
3. APEMAN 1440P Dual Dash Cam
It comes with WQHD and includes a front and rear dashcam. APEMAN cam comes with a 170° wide-angle and compatible with the 128Gb and 420mAH battery backup. It also contains the emergency lockup feature and user-friendly interface. The aftersales service is also very good and It comes with 3-inch IPS widescreen display.
- It includes WQHD and a dual camera.
- It contains a 170° wide-angle and compatible with the 128Gb.
- lt comes with a 3-inch IPS widescreen display.
- It has a very stylish and ergonomic design.
- It is an affordable product.
- Its build quality is not up to the mark.
4. YI Smart Dash Cam
It has a wide-angle camera that will provide you with full coverage of the road. Also it has an F1.8 aperture and 3×3 high image sensitivity sensors. It will deliver 1920×1080 p at 60 frames per second. It also has a g sensor and a 2.7” TFT display. You can connect it via USB. It includes ADAS or the advanced driver assistance system.
- Wide-angle camera.
- lt includes an F1.8 aperture and 3×3 high image sensitivity sensors.
- Deliver 1920×1080 p at 60 frames per second.
- It has ADAS or an advanced driver assistance system.
- It is a very reliable product.
- It has plenty of high-end features.
- User-friendly interface.
- There are some issues with the operating system.
5. APEMAN Mini Dash Cam
It is a very lightweight and stylish product that can hide behind the rear mirror. Its buttons are very comfortable for users. It offers full HD 1080p and the advanced sensor for Hd videos in any light settings. It includes a wide-angle camera of 170° and motion sensing and parking sensors. You will get a g sensor and loop recording features. It is very easy to set up and 24×7 service. It is one of the best dash cam under 100 dollars.
- Lightweight and stylish
- lt comes with full HD 1080p and an advanced sensor.
- You will get g sensor and loop recording features
- Very compact and stylish.
- It is a super cheap product.
- It has all the latest high-end features.
- It cannot deliver a 4K video.
6. Campark 4K UHD Dash Cam
It delivers 4K video and super crystal-clear picture quality. You will get a 170° Wide-angle feature and It also has night vision. It has an F1.8 wide aperture which is compatible with WDR and HDR. This cam contains a parking monitor and auto recording. Also it has a loop recording and a g sensor. It is very easy to install and easy to use.
- 4K video and super crystal-clear picture quality.
- It comes with a 170° Wide-angle feature.
- lt also has night vision.
- lt is affordable yet full-featured.
- lt is very easy to install and use.
- You will get a night vision feature.
- Video loop is only for a maximum of 5 minutes.
7. AKASO Dash Cam Wi-Fi
It has to build Wi-Fi and is compatible with the app. You can share the videos on social media sites. You can also sync it with the phone and monitor. It has a GPS tracker and a Super night vision and parking monitor. Also, it offers parking monitors and a 170-degree wide-angle feature. It comes with a 16Gb SD card.
- Compatible with the app.
- It includes GPS tracker and Super night vision.
- It has a parking monitor and a 170-degree wide-angle feature.
- It is the latest fully-featured
- It is affordable yet a quality product.
- On vertical windshields, it will not mount.
8. Accfly Dual Dash Cam
Accfy dash cam is a very popular dashcam. It comes with a 4-inch IPs display. It is bigger; therefore, it will provide a bigger and detailed display. It will allow you to rear and front dual vehicle recording and WDR technology. You will get super night vision and F1.8 large aperture. It has a g sensor and emergency recording and loop recording with motion detection a screen saver. You will get the 1-year guarantee and 32Gb compatibility.
- It includes 4 Inch IPs display.
- It offers rear and front dual vehicle recording features.
- It includes WDR technology.
- It has a touch screen display.
- It is an affordable product.
- It comes with a 1-year manufacturing guarantee.
- Build quality could have better.
9. Crosstour Uber Dual Lens Dash Cam
This dashcam has a dual-lens while the front lens can record up to 1080p and inside lens can record 720p. It has in-built GPS and DVR (parking monitoring). Also it has a super night vision and 4 LEDs infrared light. It includes WDR and an advanced image sensor. After-sales service is quite impressive and you will also get 12years.
- Its front lens can record up to 1080p.
- Its inside lens can record 720p.
- It comes with in-built GPS and DVR
- You will get a 1-year guarantee.
- It is a cheaper product with tons of features.
- Inside camera quality is not up to the mark.
10. VAVA Dual Dash Cam
It is a dual dash cam that can record the videos with rear (126°) and front (155°). t can record 1920x 1080 p video and the front camera can record QHD. Also it has night vision and image signal processing or IPS technology. It is compatible with the VAVA app and Wi-Fi das cam. This dash cam has a loop recording and starts when your vehicle starts. It has a compact design and a very easy installation.
- Dual dashcam.
- It can record the videos with rear (126°) and front (155°).
- It is compatible with the VAVA app and Wi-Fi das cam.
- Equipped with exciting features at this price range.
- You will get dual dash cameras.
- Build quality could have better.
Factor consider before buying the dash cam
There are some factors, you should consider before buying a dashcam.
A perfect dash cam should be smooth and reliable on performance and also It should come with some basic features for effortless performance.
Bad software can destroy the whole experience of using a dashcam. The software in a dashcam should be capable of hardware and also it should be user-friendly and easy to operate.
It is one of the most important factors you that affect your choice to choose the
The cost of the product should not be too high especially if you are tight on budget and cheaper ducts are your first priority.
- Camera quality
The quality of the camera is the most important factor you should consider before buying the dahs camera. Dahs cam should be at least Hd and night vision is also very crucial for a dashcam. If it has other features such a GPS, Geo sensing, sharing capability then it will be a bonus for you.
- Built quality
It should be very good because it will decide how good your product is? And how long it will last?
In case there no direct power supply then your dashcam should come with a good battery that is high on mAH. For choosing our contenders in this review we have only picked and tested the only the best product with great customer review and performance.
The best place to mount a dashcam is the place behind the rear mirror so it can be in the middle of the windscreen. Most of the available dash cam nowadays are plugin type. With these types of dashcam, all you have to do is to plugin these in the right place which is behind the rear mirror. However, you should use the right amount and you can choose to wither double-sided taped mount or suction cup mount. Although the double-sided mount is not very flexible are you may find it a little difficult to readjust the dashcam. On the other hand, the suction cup mount is flexible is best for you. Just attach all the parts and place the ash cam into the mount which is already placed behind the rear mirror. That’s it, you are done.
In brief, if you owned a vehicle or drive it frequently then you would probably know how much it is important for your vehicle. It will not only help you out for your insurance claims but also for reducing the premiums. It is very important for you to choose the right model for yourself that can fulfill your requirements. Also, It is also important that you should place it in the right place and install it correctly. We have already covered all the important importation about the ash cam that you should know before buying it.