Cars are meant to take you to your destination quickly, but luxury cars get you there in style and elegance. Carefully designed for distinctive tastes, the high-end cars come in a wide array of styles that include sporty coupes, sedans, wagons, and convertibles. They feature the latest technologies that help not only to make your ride comfortable but enjoyable. Although they do not come cheap, you can get a chance to enjoy panoramic sunroofs, touchscreen interfaces, sleek rear spoilers, and adjustable drive modes by taking advantage of the best luxury cars lease deals in the market. The deals let you enjoy the finest car features without paying the excessive purchase price.
The luxury lease deals are suitable for both the manufacturer and the buyer. A manufacturer usually offers cars that are not selling quickly enough, allowing individuals who may not have the budget to purchase the car a chance to use the vehicle. Upon the maturity of the lease, the manufacturer allows the leaser to buy the car at a low price, usually the residual value. However, to ensure that you have a good deal, you should read the entire lease ad as well as the fine print.
Other factors that you should consider before choosing the best luxury cars lease deals include a monthly payment, length of the lease, drive off fees, and included miles. When reviewing the monthly amounts, you should note that the price does not include taxes and fees. To know the total amount of money you will be paying every month, you should include taxes and fees usually indicated in the advertisement. The monthly amount will also likely be affected by the amount you will be willing to pay at the beginning of the lease. A higher drive off fee will most likely lead to low monthly payments.
The 15 Best Luxury Cars Lease Deals
1) Ford Explorer
The fully redesigned 2020 Ford Explorer is the best mid-size SUV in the market with lots of cargo space, airy cabin and impressive safety and tech features. The three-row SUV comes with a powerful turbocharged four-cylinder engine for towing, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, automatic high-beam headlights, forward collision warning, post-collision, and pedestrian detection. The market prices for Ford Explorer start from $37,000 to $58,000.
Ford Explorer Trims
- $36,675 MSRP
- Remote start
- Push-button start
- $48,130 MSRP
- 360-degree parking camera
- Lane centering
- Heated second-row seats
- Voice-activated navigation
- $58,250 MSRP
- Twin-panel moonroof
- Reverse brake assist
- Adaptive headlights
- Perpendicular parking
Ford Explorer 2020 Lease Deals
The Ford Explorer lease deals are available with a down payment of $2999. The Explorer Limited has a monthly payment of $639, Explorer XLT has a monthly payment of $399 and the Explorer Platinum is available for $689 per month.
2) Jaguar I-Pace 2020
Sharp handling, a cushioned ride and vigorous acceleration are some of the features that make the I-pace one of the best SUVs of 2020. The car has adequate space for passengers and comfortable seats. Boosting impressive corner-carving abilities, adaptive suspension, and remarkable performance, Jaguar I-pace is a top upscale option in the SUV category. Starting at $70,000 retail price, the I-Pace is one of the affordable SUVs in the market.
Jaguar I-Pace 2020 Trims
- I-Pace S: The standard make comes with dual-zone automatic climate control, synthetic leather upholstery, panoramic sunroof, and eight-way power-adjustable front seats. Other remarkable features include a 12.3-inch infotainment display, forward collision, a rearview camera, automatic emergency braking, and parking sensors, among other safety features. The starting price for S trim is $69,850.
- I-Pace SE: The SE upgrade comes with blind-spot monitoring, high-speed emergency braking, and stop-and-go adaptive cruise. You also get to enjoy 10-way powered front seats and a power liftgate. The SE model has a purchase price of $76,250.
- I-Pace HSE: With 18-way powered front seats, authentic leather upholstery, and front seats that are heated and cooled, the HSE trim is a symbol of a comfortable ride. The trim comes with a hands-free liftgate, heated rear seats, and surround-view parking system. You can purchase the HSE option for $80,900.
Jaguar I-Pace Lease Deals
The cheapest option is the S trim that is available at $939 per month for 39 months and with a down payment of $1999. The SE category is available at $1029, while the HSE is available at $1069. All deals are for 39 months and have a down payment of $1999.
3) 2020 Cadillac XT4
The highlights of the Cadillac XT4 for the 2020 model include forward collision alert, forward automatic emergency, and ample space for cargo behind the rear seats. The SUV has more space than most of its competitors in the SUV category. It is best for individuals willing to compromise on some of the finer details for space. The 2020 model comes with automatic forward braking, front pedestrian braking, and forward-collision warning.
Cadillac XT 4 Trims
- XT 4 Luxury: The base unit has powered front seats, synthetic leather upholstery, dual-zone climate control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and proximity keyless entry. The entertainment system features four USB ports, an 8-inch touch screen, HD Radio, and a seven-speaker stereo. The Luxury unit comes with helpful safety features like front pedestrian braking, forward automatic emergency braking, and a safety alert seat. The base unit is competitively priced at $35,695.
- XT4 Premium Luxury: The Premium unit comes with the leather upholstery available in the base trim. At a purchase price of $39,795, the Premium trim comes with blind-spot monitoring, ambient lighting, front parking sensors, and windshield wipers with rain sensing ability.
- XT4 Sport: The pricey XT4 trim focuses more on athletic styling. The features of the $39,795 priced unit include synthetic leather seats, and exceptional outside design essentials.
Cadillac XT4 Lease Deals
XT 4 is one of the affordable options in the SUV category. The Sport trim is available for lease deals of $489 per month with $0 down payment. The Premium model is available at lease deals of $479 per month with $0 down payment, which makes the Cadillac XT4 a good option when it comes to the best lease deals 0 down payment. The Luxury trim is available at lease deals of $439 per month with $0 down payment.
4) 2020 BMW X3
When it comes to creating a perfect balance between fun driving and features, the BMW is the benchmark car in the compact SUV cars. The roomy, well-built interior without increasing the size of the car makes X3 a special crossover car. The car has a powerful, reliable turbocharged base engine that gives good gas mileage and comfortable rides over most roads. The car has adequate room for adults, and the seats are comfortable and supportive. The cargo capacity is also good for the class of the car.
BMW X3 Trims
- sDrive301: Available at a base price of $41,950, the base trim is pricey than what you would pay for most base trims, but the car also comes with more features than most trims. The base car has a 248-horsepower engine, and an eight-speed transmission. The regular features of the base trim include tri-zone climate control, an 8.8-inch touch screen, a rearview camera, automatic emergency braking, driver drowsiness monitoring, and traffic sign recognition.
- xDrive 30i: Starting at $43,950, the xDrive30i has the same features as sDrive 30i. However, the xDrive trim comes with an all-wheel-drive, unlike sDrive that comes with rear-wheel drive.
- M40i: With a starting price of $55,900, the M40i model has a powerful 382-horsepower turbocharged six-cylinder engine, M Sport brakes, all-wheel drive, M Sport suspension, satellite radio, and a panoramic moonroof.
- M: The M trim has a market price of $69,900 and a 382-horsepower engine, M Sport brakes, adaptive M suspension, and lane departure warning. The trim also comes with blind-spot monitoring, Wi-Fi, rear cross-traffic alert, and a sizeable 10.25-inch touch screen. Other features include a heated steering wheel, and adaptive cruise control.
- M Competition: The M Competition is the most powerful trim with a 503-horsepower six-cylinder engine. The trim has a starting price of $76,900. Other than the powerful engine, all other features of M Competition are identical to those of M trim.
BMW Lease Deals
The lease deals for BMW X3 are available at $739 per month for the M Competition, $669 per month for the M trim, $489 per month for the M40i, $389 per month for xDrive30i, and $359 per month for the sDrive30i trim. If you are looking for the best cars to lease under 400 a month, the 2020 BMW X3 sDrive and xDrive are the best options in the market. All lease deals come with a down payment of $1999.
5) 2020 Infiniti QX60
The QX602 car is a highly fuel-efficient SUV with a decent amount of cargo room. The 2020 model does not have significant changes from the 2019 model, with the only exception being that it comes in two trims. The car is one of the reasonably priced luxury cars in the market with the Pure trim selling at $44,350 and the Luxe trim selling at $46,150.
Infiniti QX60 Trims
- Pure: The Pure trim comes with a host of elements that include eight USB ports, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, allow wheels, tri-zone climate control, and blind-spot monitoring. The Pure further features a pre-collision warning, synthetic leather seats, and push-button start.
- Luxe: The high-end model unit comes with a 13-speaker premium Bose stereo, driver’s entry and exit assistance, a heated steering wheel, and a remote start. The add-ons usually come as options and packages. At $2,900, you can purchase the essential package that comes with rain-sensing windscreen wipers, Amazon Alexa, parking sensors, a navigation system, and a surround-view parking camera.
Infiniti QX60 Lease Deals
When it comes to the best cars to lease under 400 a month, you will save with the reasonably priced 2020 Infiniti QX60. The Luxe trim is available for $319 per month, while the Pure trim is available for $299 per month. The lease deals come with $1999 down payment.
6) 2019 Audi A5
With a great combination of interior opulence, engaging performance, and easy to use features, the 2019 Audi A5 is a top-rated luxury car. The Audi A5 is a symbol of Audi commitment to intuitive technology and interior elegance. The car has a comfortable cabin, and the engine offers refined transmission for a comfortable ride.
Audi A5 Trims
- Premium: The premium trim uses a four-cylinder engine that is 2.0-liter turbocharged with 248 horsepower. It is also an all-wheel-drive that features a dual-clutch with seven automatic transmissions. Other features include push-button start, rain-sensing windshield wipers, power-adjustable front seats, and forward collision warning. The retail price for the premium version is $51,200.
- Premium Plus: The Plus version retail price starts at $48,600 for the Sportback and $55,600 for the cabriolet. The edition comes with blind-spot monitoring, a 12.3-inch cockpit display, proximity keyless entry, and vehicle exit warning.
- Prestige: The market prices of the prestige edition are $52,300 for the Sportback and $59,300 for the cabriolet. The trim comes with a host of features that include a head-up display, stop and go traffic jam assist, and lane keeps assist, collision avoidance assists, and sign recognition.
- S5: The S5 is available for purchase at $52,400 for coupe and Sportback and $65,100 for the cabriolet. The trim features an eight-speed automatic transmission, turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 engine, and all-wheel drive as the basic standards.
- RS 5: The all-new trim for the 2019 model has a market price of $74,200. It comes with a powerful 444-horsepower, twin-turbocharged engine, and automatic eight-speed transmission.
Audi A5 2019 Lease Deals
The lease deals for the Audi A5 are available with and without a down payment. With a down payment of $1999, the premium version is available for $369 per month, Premium plus for $419 per month, and $499 for Prestige. Without a down payment, you can get Premium S Tronic for $469 per month.
7) 2020 Mercedes Benz GT
The Mercedes Benz GT is a highly competitive luxury sports car with muscular engine performance, posh interior, and rewarding driving dynamics. The model features many standard safety and tech features and not to mention powerful engines across its trims.
Mercedes Benz GT Trims
- $115,900 for the coupe
- $127,900 for GT roadster
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 469-horsepower V8 engine
- 19-inch alloy wheels
Mercedes-AMG GT C
- $150,900 for the coupe
- $162,400 for the roadster
- 550-horsepower V8 engine
- Adaptive suspension
- Heated and ventilated seats
- Blind-spot monitoring
Mercedes-AMG GT R
- $162,900 for the coupe
- $190,745 for the roadster
- A manually adjustable coil-over suspension
- Ventilated seats
- Carbon fiber chassis bracing
- 577-horsepower V8 engine
Mercedes-AMG GT R PRO
- $199,650 MSRP
- Carbon-ceramic brakes
- Carbon fiber roof
- Matte carbon-fiber interior trim
Mercedes-AMG GT 53
- $99,950 MSRP
- 429-horsepower six-engine
- 3-inch infotainment screen
- Adaptive suspension
Mercedes-AMG GT 63
- $140,250 MSRP
- 577-horsepower V8 engine
- Four-wheel steering
- Heated and ventilated front seats
Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S
- $161,200 MSRP
- 630-horsepower V8 engine
- 20-inch wheels
Mercedes Benz GT Lease Deals
The Mercedes Benz lease deals for the GT model depends on the down payment you are willing to make. The monthly payments for the GT 2020 start at $1659, with a down payment of $7499.
8) 2020 KIA Optima
Boasting a spacious, premium cabin and an intuitive infotainment system, the 2020 Kia optima is a top luxury car in the mid-size cars. The interiors feature powered front seats, front seats that are heated and ventilated, leather upholstery, and a steering wheel that is heated.
Kia Optima 2020 Trims
- $23,000 MSRP
- Lane departure warning
- Four-cylinder engine
- Blind-spot monitoring
- $25,000 MSRP
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Push-button start
- $26900 MSRP
- Heated front seats
- Adaptive cruise control
- Seven-speed dual-clutch transmission
- Three additional USB ports
- $32,000 MSRP
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 0-liter turbocharged engine
Kia Optima 2020 Lease Deals
Kia is one of the most affordable luxury cars with the Kia Optima lease deals starting with a low monthly payment of $179 for the S trim with a down payment of $1999. The LX trim is available for $169 per month, EX for $289 per month, and SX for $269 per month.
9) 2020 Chevrolet Bolt
The Bolt is comfortably in the heart of an electric and a hybrid car. It comes with a peppy powertrain, ample passenger space, and a long driving range. It further features an easy to use 10.2-inch touch screen that gives you access to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Chevrolet Bolt 2020 Trims
- Bolt LT
- Bolt Premier
Chevrolet Bolt Lease Deals
When it comes to the best cars to lease under 400 a month, the Chevrolet Bolt is a worthy contender, especially if you are looking for the best lease deals 0 down payments. The Chevy Bolt lease deals are available with $0 down for $309 per month for Premier and $279 per month for the LT trim.
10) 2020 Audi Q8
With spacious seats, a handsome interior, and a user-friendly entertainment system, the Q8 Audi 2020 model is a mid-size SUV car in the upper half of the luxury class of cars. Comfort and style are not the only selling points of this classy car; it has a high safety score that makes it one of the best well-rounded SUV cars. The 2020 model comes with a powerful twin-turbocharged V8 engine that gives you nearly 600 horsepower.
Audi Q8 2020 Trims
- Q8 Premium: With a starting price of $68,200, the premium model comes packed with amazing features such as 10.1-inch and 8.6-inch infotainment screen, keyless entry and tri-zone automatic climate control. The regular safety features include a rearview camera, parking sensors, rain-sensing windshield wipers, brake assist, and lane departure warning.
- Q8 Premium Plus: The plus model with front seats that are heated and ventilated, a 17-inch stereo, quad-zone automatic climate control, 21-inch wheels, and a surround-view parking camera system. The Premium Plus trim has a starting price of $72,200.
- Q8 Prestige: The pricey trim comes with upgraded headlights and taillights, driver assistance package, rear window sunshades, and a leather-wrapped dashboard. Other options exclusive to the Prestige trim include a night vision camera system and luxury package that features massaging front seats. The Prestige trim starts at $77,700.
Audi Q8 2020 Lease Deals
All Audi Q8 2020 trims are available for lease payments. The 2020 Q8 Premium Plus is a good option if you are looking for the best lease deals 0 down payment. The Plus is available at $859 per month for a 42 months payment plan. The Premium is available at $0 down and $809 monthly pay. The Prestige is available with a $7,499 down payment and $839 monthly pay for 42 months.
11) 2020 Lexus LC
The Lexus LC is a top luxury sports car with a high-class cabin, polished powertrains, remote touchpad, Apple CarPlay, Amazon Alexa, two USB ports and power adjustable front seats. The model also features blind-spot monitoring, a rearview camera, Lexus safety package, and rear cross-traffic alert.
Lexus LC 2020 Trims
- $92,950 MSRP
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- $97,460 MSRP
- Variable hybrid automatic transmission
- 5-liter V6 engine
12) 2020 Toyota Supra
After over 20 years, the Toyota Supra is back, more powerful and better. Toyota is renowned for its good fuel economy and Supra is a top luxury sports car that brings fuel economy to the luxury end cars. It comes with a powerful engine, beautiful interior and user-friendly controls.
2020 Toyota Supra Trims
- $49,990 MSRP
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 14-way power adjustments
Supra 3.0 Premium
- $53,990 MSRP
- Heated seats
- Head up display
Supra Launch Edition
- $55,250 MSRP
- Unique elements
Toyota Supra Lease Deals
The lease deals for Toyota Supra starts at $589 per month with a down payment of $4,999 for Supra 3.0, $649 per month for Supra 3.0 Premium, and $669 for Supra 3.0 Premium Launch Edition.
13) 2020 Audi R8
The R8 is a powerful two-seat luxury sports car with a V10 engine that gives gobs of power, enabling you to rule the road. It has a great cabin and comfortable seats. The 2020 model comes with a 30-horsepower increase and some exceptional interior and exterior styling updates.
Audi R8 Trims
- R8 Coupe
- R8 Spyder
Audi R8 Lease Deals
The lease deals for Audi R8 depends on the down payment you are willing to give. However, without a down payment, you can get R8 Coupe for $2389 and R8 Spyder for $2639 per month.
14) 2020 BMW 8-Series
The 2020 BMW 8-series brings together athletic handling, powerful engines, and well-designed cockpit into luxury sports cars. The car has well-tuned drive modes, a technology rich interior, and ample space.
BMW 8-Series Trims
- M8 Competition
BMW 8 Series Lease Deals
The lease deals for BMW 8 Series start at $849 per month for 840i trim with a down payment of $7499.
15) 2020 Jaguar F-Type
The F-Type is a beastly sports car with highly responsive handling. The car comes with some of the best safety and entertainment features that include Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, a rearview camera, rain-sensing windshield wipers, traffic sign recognition, lane keep assistance, and parallel park assistance.
Jaguar F-Type Trims
- F-Type R
- F-Type SVR
- F-Type R-Dynamic
- F-Type Checkered Flag
Jaguar F-Type Lease Deals
The lease deals for Jaguar F-Type start at $759 per month without down payment and $509 per month with a down payment of $1,999.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the best luxury SUV lease deals right now?
Is leasing a car a good deal?
How to get a good car lease deal?
When choosing the best luxury car lease deals, you should give attention to your driving needs and habits. Some lease deals will give you an annual mileage of 10,000 while others can give you up to 15,000 miles. You should also consider whether you will be driving on rough roads as that can increase tear and wear on some cars resulting in fines.