Audi not only offers some of the most attractive and functional cars, but it also provides a host of exclusive offers and programs to help buyers enjoy a smooth Audi ride. The programs like financing and leasing, exclusive dealer offers, special programs, and Audi pure protection makes it easier and affordable to own the latest Audi car while ensuring a luxurious driving experience.
The manufacturer makes it undemanding to apply for financing online. How much to lease an Audi will vary depending on the make and custom upgrades. Through its Audi Financing Services, Audi allows you to shop remotely and make an informed decision in about fifteen minutes before visiting a dealer.
Audi leasing offers an affordable way to own an Audio car while allowing experiencing new models. The Audi leasing program provides several benefits that include lower monthly payments, flexible terms and mileage, lease-end solutions, and warranty protection throughout most or all of your lease term. This article looks at how much to lease an Audi 2021 model and some of the best 2021 Audi cars.
Why Own And How Much To Lease An Audi Flagship Model In 2021?
In addition to high-tech features, stylish designs, and smooth, quality rides, Audi offers you a chance to personalize your car to suit your preferences. The Audi exclusive program allows you to tailor your vehicle with a color that matches your style ranging from metallic, uni, pearlescent, and matte. You may also add a personal touch to the trim, upholstery, and inlays.
Audi offers a host of options that include wood inlays, fabrics, leather, and stitching to make the car uniquely yours. You can also customize the colors of your carpet, steering wheel, floor mat edging, head restraints, safety belts, armrests, door trim inserts, speaker mounts, and handles. Let’s look at the best models and how much to lease an Audi car in 2021.
1. 2021 Audi A6
- Overview: The 2021 Audi A6 is a luxurious, spacious car with a host of high-end tech features. The A6 is a worth-buying vehicle for tech-savvy drivers. The cabin has a premium feel thanks to the quality materials and fit-and-finish design. The A6 comes with a plethora of driver-assistance features, cameras, displays, and useful items throughout the interior. The 2021 Audi A6 is available in two engines; a 45-badge four-cylinder engine and a 55-badge turbocharged V-6. Buyers can choose from six trims: Premium 45, Premium Plus 45, Premium 55, Premium Plus 55, Prestige 45, and Prestige 55. Both A6 powertrains employ a 12-volt or 48-volt starter hybrid technology and a seven-speed automatic transmission for a smooth ride.
- New Upgrades: Audi has included several upgrades on the 2021 A6 base variant. The Premium configuration now comes with a keyless entry, 19-inch wheels, and an integrated toll-road payment module. For the available Premium 45 upgrades, Audi now includes a 10.1-inch infotainment display and a 360-degree camera system in the convenience package. The Premium Plus trims have seen Audi add lane-keeping assist and adaptive cruise control to the standard package. The Prestige models now come with rear-window sunshades as a standard feature. Audi has further added a Black Optics Sport appearance, unique 20-inch wheels, sport suspension, and a black exterior option to the available upgrades.
- Safety, Comfort and Warranty: The 2021 Audi A6 interior looks modern and well-thought off with top-quality materials. It features soft leather on the seats and armrests and attractive nickel-finished metal and wood on the dashboard and doors. The A6 comes with several standard and optional driver-assistance features to make your drive smooth and comfortable. Some of the available features include the automated emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, and lane departure warning. Audi offers a four-year or 50,000 miles powertrain and limited warranty options for the 2021 Audi A6. The manufacturer also offers a one-year or 10,000 miles complimentary scheduled maintenance.
How Much To Lease An Audi A6 In 2021?
The 2021 Audi A6 market prices range from about $55,950 to $70,545, depending on your favorite trim. You may have to pay $55,945 for the Premium 45, $59,840 for the Premium Plus 45, $60,840 for the Premium 55, $64,740 for the Premium Plus 55, $65,940 for the Prestige 45 and $70,540 for the Prestige 55. The 2021 Audi A6 lease deals start at $515 per month for 36 months with a $3,500 signing fee and 10,000 miles.
2. 2021 Audi A5 Sportback
- Overview: The 2021 Audi A5 Sportback offers style and performance with the practicality of a four-door hatchback. The vehicle is available in two turbocharged four-cylinder powertrains that employ a 12-volt hybrid system. The A5 Sportback 45-badge trims produce 201-hp, while the 45-badge variants generate 261-hp. The trims further come with a seven-speed automatic transmission and an all-wheel-drive, which propels them to 60mph from zero in five seconds. The 2021 A5 Sportback has one of the most pleasing infotainment systems with a 10.1-inch touch screen display, but you can upgrade to a 12.3-inch display. The 2021 Audio A5 Sportback comes in six trims; Premium 40, Premium 45, Premium Plus 40, Premium Plus 45, Prestige 40, and Prestige 45.
- New Upgrades: The 2021 A5 Sportback now comes with a 12-volt hybrid system. Audi has also introduced a 40-badge four-cylinder engine to compliment the 45-badge engine. Both engine options offer 13 horsepower more than the 2020 model. The 2021 base Premium variant now comes with an integrated toll-road transponder, lane-departure warning, and Apple CarPlay connectivity as part of the standard features. Furthermore, Audi has further added front and rear parking sensors and a heated steering wheel to the optional convenience package. The manufacturer has added a host of driver-assistance features to the Prestige and Premium Plus configurations.
- Safety, Comfort, and Warranty: The 2021 A5 interiors feature high-quality materials with a fit-and-finish design. The rear seat is spacious enough for two adults. It also comes with several luxury amenities like leather upholstery, power front seats, a panoramic sunroof, three-zone automatic climate control, ambient interior lighting, and power front seats. The 2021 A5 Sportback further offers a 10.1-inch infotainment touchscreen display for your entertainment needs. Audi has included a wide range of driver-assistance features that include standard lane-departure warnings, automated emergency braking, and adaptive cruise control. The 2021 A5 comes with four years or 50,000 miles limited and powertrain warranty covers, but the manufacturer offers a one-year or 10,000 miles complimentary maintenance.
How Much To Lease An Audi A5 Sportback In 2021?
The market price for the 2021 Audi A5 Sportback ranges from $42,840 to $54,790, but the cost can be higher depending on your upgrades. You can expect to pay $42,840 for the Premium 40, $45,045 for the Premium 45, $47,740 for the Premium Plus 40, $49,940 for the Premium Plus 45, $53,445 for the Prestige 40 and $54,790 for the Prestige 45. The 2021 Audi A5 Sportback lease deals start at $520 for 36 months with a $4,540 signing fee and 10,000 miles.
3. 2021 Audi S5
- Overview: The 2021 Audi S5 is flashier and sportier than the A5 versions with lovely handling traits, high-end techs, and a classy cabin. It comes with a powerful 349-hp V-6 powertrain and an all-wheel-drive that ensures a smooth, quality ride. The S5 further features an eight-speed automatic transmission and a launch control system, which delivers competitive acceleration. You can expect to hit 60 mph from zero in 4.3 seconds. Audi offers six 2021 S5 trims; the Premium coupe, Premium Plus Coupe, Prestige Coupe, Premium Cabriolet, Premium Plus Cabriolet, and Prestige Cabriolet. The Premium Plus variant offers more standard features like passive keyless entry, blind-spot monitoring, a heated steering wheel, a fully digital gauge cluster, wireless charging, and adaptive cruise control.
- New Updates: The 2021 Audi S5 comes with several upgrades that include wireless Apple CarPlay, lane-department warning, and an integrated toll module as standard features. Audi further includes the front and rear parking sensors and a heated steering wheel in the optional convenience package. The 2021 Premium Plus comes with a top-view camera system, adaptive cruise control, and a steering wheel with hands-on detection, while the Prestige trim now includes heated rear seats.
- Safety, Comfort, and Warranty: The S5 exterior has a soft-to-touch material with quality fit and finish. The front seats are comfortable with power-adjustable controls, while the rear seats have a bare minimum acceptable space. People looking for more space in the rear room should consider the four-door 2021 S5 Sportback. The 2021 S5 also comes with several luxuries that include three-zone climate control, front seats with heating and massage functions, and a push-button start. The model comes with 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment that supports steering wheel controls and voice recognition. The available driver-assistance features include automated emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, and blind-spot monitoring. Audi offers two warranty covers; the limited and powertrain warranty options for 50,000 miles or four years. It also comes with 10,000 miles or one-year complimentary maintenance.
How Much To Lease An Audi Model In 2021?
The market price for the 2021 Audi S5 ranges from $53,540 to $69,740. You will need a budget of about $53,540 for the Premium Coupe, $57,140 for the Premium Plus Coupe, $61,640 for the Prestige Coupe, $61,640 for the Premium Cabriolet, $65,240 for the Premium Plus Cabriolet, and $69,745 for the Prestige Cabriolet. The 2021 Audi S5 lease deals start at $550 for 36 months with a $4,500 signing fee and 10,000 miles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Much Does It Cost To Lease An Audi Car?
The lease deal for an Audi car depends on the model and upgrades. The Audi A models are the most affordable while the RS models are the most expensive. That said, you can expect to lease an Audi car with monthly payments of less than $400.
Is It Better To Lease Or Buy An Audi?
It depends on your long-term goals and budget. Leasing allows you to drive the latest car with low monthly payments. It also allows you to upgrade the vehicle to a newer model easily. Leasing is a good option if you love driving newer cars as Audi makes it easy to upgrade your vehicle to the latest model. The Audi also offers complimentary maintenance for one year, which gives you peace of mind.
It further offers lease-end solutions that allow you to get out of the deal. On the other hand, buying an Audi is a good option if you are looking to drive the car for several years. Although buying a car will have higher monthly payments than leasing, you have the flexibility and freedom to use the car as you wish. You can drive as much as you want without worrying about the mileage cap.
Can You Negotiate A Lease Price?
Yes. You should negotiate the lease price to ensure you have the best deal. Negotiating a lease offer makes the car more affordable by lowering the depreciation over the contract. However, you will need to understand the different leasing terms like the capitalized cost, money factor, residue value, money factor, a buyout price, disposition fee, acquisition fee, money due at signing and purchase option fee.
It is also important to know what you can and cannot negotiate. The important aspect you should focus on lease deals includes capitalized cost, interest rate, cap cost reduction, a buyout price, trade-in value and mileage cap and charges.
How Does A Car Lease Work?
Car leases make it easy for buyers to own new vehicle models without long-term commitments. It also supports dreams as it allows people to drive some of the most expensive cars in the market by paying affordable monthly payments.
Some car manufacturers offer zero down payment and zero interest programs that make it possible to lease your dream vehicle without a large capital outlay. The monthly payment factors owning fees and car depreciation. You can lease a vehicle for 24 to 84 months.
Audi offers style, performance, and high-end techs. On top of that, you can personalize the color and design details of the car to match your personality. It also offers a flexible leasing program that provides an opportunity to drive the latest model at lower monthly payments. Audi further offers lease-end solutions that allow you to upgrade or purchase your vehicle.