A vehicle tracking device is used to automatically determine and transmit the geographical location of a car. Mobile GPS applications such as Google Maps are making it easy for people to monitor their fleet without necessarily relying on the typical tracking systems.
Unfortunately, most GPS tracking services apply a subscription fee to use their navigation systems. However, the best vehicle tracking device no monthly fee systems allow consumers to run GPS services without extra charges. The systems do not have contracts or monthly service charges.
Whether you need to monitor your fleet of trucks or looking at ensuring your teen arrives home safely, we have got you covered. Today, we will be focusing on the best vehicle tracking devices with no monthly charges.
Hidden fees are the primary cause of consumer unease with the paid GPS tracking devices. Before delving into the GPS tracker for car no monthly fee products. You will get to learn more about simple and discrete tracking devices you can purchase for your vehicle.
Some of the car tracking devices we feature are simple and easy to use. Most of them will just attach to your vehicle using powerful magnets. This eliminates the need for a technician to install the device. If you are looking at fleet management business, GPS trackers can avail of the pivotal competitive edge over your rivals.
This makes it more vital to locate a reliable vehicle tracking system for your specific needs. It is for this reason that we have sifted through many different GPS tracking systems to avail of ten of the best devices with no monthly charges.
- 1. GPS Tracker Vyncs No Monthly Fee
- 2. LandAirSea Sync Real Time 4G LTE GPS Tracker
- 3. Automatic Connected Car Assistant New AUT-450C
- 4. Spytec STI 2019 Model GL300MA GPS Tracker
- 5. Tkstar GPS Tracker
- 6. SinoTrack GPS Tracker Platform No Monthly Fee
- 7. GPSit 1000BZL LTE Vehicle Tracking Device
- 8. JimiloT GV20 3G GPS Tracker For Vehicles
- 9. MiCODUS GPS Tracker for Vehicles
- 10. Amcrest AM-GL300 GPS Tracker
The 10 Best Vehicle Tracking Device No Monthly Fee
So, which real-time GPS tracker devices come with no monthly fees? When you take the time to search through online platforms, you will come across many of these offers. However, to make it easier for you to choose, we are going to pick out ten of the finest vehicle tracking systems with no fee.
1. GPS Tracker Vyncs No Monthly Fee
With the new Vyncs GPS tracker, you can easily take your drivers and car to the connected platform. Simply plug in the Vyncs Link gadget to start getting the location of your in real-time.
- 1 Vyncs Link device
- 12 months’ service
- 1 SIM card
- 12 months data plan with T-Mobile or AT&T network
- The system runs on 3G mobile data technology
- No batteries since the vehicle powers the tracking system
- Can record events like rapid braking and acceleration
- Avails real-time updates
- Provides regular maintenance reminders
It is important to note that the one-year data plan does not have anything to do with your existing phone plan.
- All in One Solution: Once you plug in the device from Vyncs, the tracking system connects you to the digital platform from where you can get the following details:
- Your car’s real-time location
- Health condition of the vehicle
- Maintenance reminders
- Fuel and emissions performance
- The vehicle’s trip histories
- Driving habits
- Versatile Connection: With the Vyncs tracking system, you can monitor your cars and drivers via an Android or iOS app. However, the system is also compatible with the desktop webpage and smartwatches. In addition, the Vyncs tracking device usually connects to smart home assistance devices such as Alexa. For that reason, the system allows you to connect to your vehicles and drivers anytime and anywhere you feel like.
- Built-in SIM Card: The device carries a built-in SIM card, which works in over 200 countries including Canada, Mexico, USA, and Puerto Rico. The Vyncs Link system allows you to track your fleet of cars from anywhere.
2. LandAirSea Sync Real Time 4G LTE GPS Tracker
If you are looking for a fast and most dependable free real-time GPS tracking for your vehicle, LandAirSea Synch offers the best OBD tracking device for cars. Their device not only tracks cars but is also good for trucks or fleets management.
To give you the best real-time monitoring of your fleet, the vehicle tracking device no monthly fee comes with a 1-year data plan in 4G LTE speeds to get you started.
- Real-time 4G LTE GPS tracker device
- 1 year data plan or tracking included
- No batteries needed
- Accident alerts
- Geofence alerts
- Remote access through phone or computer
- Effortless to share GPS locations
- Avails tracking in both 2D and 3D
- E-mail and text based alerts
- Track a Child, Adult, Vehicle or Asset
- 1 year warranty
LandAirSea Synch GPS tracking system easily plugs into the On-Board Diagnostic port of your car. With the device, you can always get diagnostic reports such as instant braking, low battery, check engine alerts, fuel, and excessive RPM.
- Enhanced Technology: LandAirSea Synch vehicle tracker uses online-based tracking software with built-in technology. Because of that, the automated car location system can go a long way to enhance the utilization of assets, flexibility of services, driver effectiveness, safety, and overall efficiency.
- Real-Time GPS Tracking: Unlike most car tracking devices, the LandAirSea service offers fast real-time updates. The system runs on the reliable 4G LTE platform with updates coming every 10 seconds.
- Access Remotely Via Phone or Computer: Accessing live tracking feeds is simple with a computer or a smartphone. You can download the SilverCloud app for free real-time mobile tracking. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- Routing and Virtual Geo Zones: With this vehicle-tracking device, you can tailor zones that will alert you when the car leaves the area. Besides, the GPS based tracker allows you to send real-time directions to your fleet drivers through their mobile phones.
3. Automatic Connected Car Assistant New AUT-450C
Automatic is one of the finest real-time GPS car trackers in the market, with no monthly fee. The device connects to the On-Board Diagnostic 2 port in your car to start providing real-time car tracking.
- Trip Tracking
- Free 3-year Severe Crash Alert
- Realtime Car Tracking
- Compatible with Alexa smart home security monitoring
- Engine Diagnostics
- Business travels tracking
- Roadside Assistance
- Unlimited 5-year 3G subscription
This device allows you to track your business travels to know how much you are spending. Besides, the ability to safely, track your investments all the time gives relief and peace of mind.
- OBD II Connection: If you have ever wondered how mechanics get all information, they need on a vehicle, the On-Board Diagnostic II port is the reason. This device also comes in an easy plug and play set up that quickly connects to the OBD2 port.
- Cloud Servers: Running on the Automatic CCA mobile application plus a discrete OBD LTE adaptor, Automatic’s vehicle tracking system can provide real-time GPS car tracking among other activities. It comes with a 3G chip that connects to cloud servers to relieve you from constant pairing with a phone or other devices.
- Real-Time Reporting: Automatic car tracker often stores data in real-time, including data about your car, its driving style, and your itineraries.
4. Spytec STI 2019 Model GL300MA GPS Tracker
Through reengineering of a perpetual favorite in the surveillance industry, SpyTecGPS offers one of the best car tracking devices in the market. The newly designed STI GL300MA vehicle tracker comes with near-perfect 4G coverage.
- The impressive battery life of 2.5 weeks
- Small size and reliable
- 4G LTE Mini Real-Time GPS Tracking
- The device is ideal for kids, cars, spouses, equipment, seniors, and valuables
- Weatherproof case
- Magnetic mount for secure attachment to the car
As an industry leader in GPS technology, you can expect SpyTechGPS to set new market standards with its car-tracking device.
- Reliable Real-Time Tracking: Th GL300MA GPS tracker offers a simple and consistent way to track your fleet. However, many users have also reported the device as perfect for tracking spouses, seniors, teens, luggage, and pets. It is small enough to hide under the seat of your car or in a backpack.
- Durable and Versatile: The device carries one of the best battery life of up to two and a half weeks. However, the tracker itself is available in a sleek, compact design with reliable 4G LTE network coverage.
- Accurate Insights: By setting custom alerts, you can have the cutting-edge geographical pointing systems technology sending alerts whenever the device exits a zone. You can also tailor your settings to get notifications through text, email, or push alerts.
- Quality Supplies: The Spytec STI 2019 Model GL300MA GPS Tracker comes with quality hardware alongside other advanced features. You will get the value for your money with the device.
5. Tkstar GPS Tracker
If you are looking for a vehicle-tracking device you can rely upon in all situations, Tkstar GPS tracker might be the deal for you. The real-time vehicle monitoring system is suitable for the management of a fleet of vehicles, trucks, cars, as well as anything else that may need close tracking.
- Real-time vehicles tracking
- Built-in 3.7V battery
- 10000mah long time standby Li-ion battery
- Anti-theft GPS locator featuring magnetic clip
- GSM / GPRS 2G network
While the anti-theft function is the primary feature that attracts people to invest in a surveillance service, you can gain beyond that with this system.
- Tracking and Mapping: The TK915 car truck management device allows you to both monitors through SMS and app or website. Simply send a text message or dial the tracker’s telephone contact to get an instant SMS alongside a Google Maps link for location. As such, the Tkstar GPS tracker offers a two-level tracking system that allows tracking and mapping.
- In-built Strong Magnet: You do not have to pay for installation once you purchase this real-time car tracking gadget. This is because it comes with a super-strong magnet allowing you to attach anywhere in the car. As a waterproof device, attaching the magnet on the car’s exterior is still possible.
- Extra-Powerful Battery: The Tkstar GPS tracker carries a powerful 10000 mAh Li-ion battery. The 3.7V battery has a standby time of 120 days, with a working time of 6 weeks.
6. SinoTrack GPS Tracker Platform No Monthly Fee
SinoTrack is one of the best manufacturers of GPS trackers in the market. This OBD vehicle-tracking device has 1-microsecond time accuracy with the satellite’s time.
- Features OBD standard interface
- GPS tracking device
- Comes with a built-in 180mAh / 3.7V battery
- Real-time vehicle tracking
- Supports any 16 – pin OBD interface cars
- Shock alarm
- Remotely locate vehicle location via GPRS
- Over-speed alert
- Supports Google Maps function
- Low battery notifications
- No monthly charges
Whether your situation needs a device with excellent time accuracy or effective GPS sensitivity, you can find everything in SinoTrack’s GPS locator.
- Allows Both SMS and Online Access: Remote access to your vehicle fleet management system is very important. That is why SinoTrack provides customers with two location access methods including website or mobile app, and SMS messages.
- Get Immediate Alerts: As a real-time digital-based GPS tracker for cars, the system will send instant text message alerts for out of zone movements, low battery, speeding, and shocking among others. The system saves unlimited GPS tracking data from the first day of use.
- OBD II Car GPS System: SinoTrack’s vehicle tracking device comes as plug and play. Just fix the device on your car’s OBD to start enjoying the convenience of real-time monitoring services. You will not need an expert to install the device because it is straightforward.
- Back-Up Battery: This device has an in-built battery that can run for at least 4 hours without charging. However, you do not have to worry about a power outage. This is because the battery starts charging immediately you turn on the ignition.
7. GPSit 1000BZL LTE Vehicle Tracking Device
Anyone in need of a real-time car GPS tracker availing fast updates should consider the GPSit 1000BZL. Whether you need to keep tabs on your car’s trips, stop time, key events, mileage, odometer, geo-fence entry, and exit, as well as alerts, GPSit has got you covered.
- No Monthly Fees
- No Contracts
- Real-time GPS monitoring
- Nationwide coverage
- Comes with 1 year service
The light fleet tracking system uses standard vehicle power i.e. 12V or 24V. It carries three sensor inputs and two control-accessory outputs.
- Simple, Straightforward Vehicle Tracker: The newer LTE car tracking device is very simple to use. It does not require contract signing or monthly service charges.
- Hardwired Installation: You need some mechanical know-how to install the system since it provides a hardwired installation. However, if you need a simple plug-in install, be sure to separately, buy the OAY1000 OBD adapter.
- ELD Compliant: The 1000BZL LTE vehicle-tracking device by GPSit is fully ELD compliant to ensure consumers get the most reliable car trackers in the market.
- Remote Accessibility: The GPSit tracking system offers a comprehensive package. It carries software, data, hardware, and mobile access like Windows phone, Android, and iOS.
8. JimiloT GV20 3G GPS Tracker For Vehicles
The JimiIoT GV20 3G, vehicle GPS tracker comes in a fully featured and cost-effective package. The multi-functional tracker is specially designed for cars, motorbikes, as well as bus tracking. You can leverage on its crystal clear real-time updates to manage and grow your business.
- 3G GPS tracking for high-speed transmission of data
- Uses hardwire kit
- Compatible with GPS, LBS, and AGPS position
- Remote oil or power cut-off
- Intelligent alarms
- Supports remote mobile monitoring
- IP65 Dust and Waterproof
The GV20 supports remote cutoff for fuel and power plus useful insights on your ignition status.
- Dust and Waterproof: GPS trackers are designed for discrete use. For that reason, JimiloT’s GV20 tracking device carries the IP65 certification. In other words, the tracker is resistant to dust and water, allowing you to hide it anywhere on your vehicle, including the exteriors. Besides, the tracker is water-resistant to sustain steady operation in tough environments.
- Tracking Modes: An excellent vehicle tracking device no monthly fee should allow for tailored settings. This tracker, for example, allows you to set operational zones for your fleet of vehicles. Exiting or entering these fixed distances will send an immediate SMS alert.
- 3G Network Connectivity: Because vehicle tracking systems provide real-time alerts, they need a stable and reliable network connection for instant tracking updates. As such, the GV20 uses the WCDMA or 3G connection for better performance.
- Remote Power Cut-Off: This is a professionally designed GPS vehicle tracker, with remote power and oil cut-off. It acts as an excellent anti-theft feature that detracts potential burglars. If you find your car moved unexpectedly, just send a command via SMS or online to disconnect the power or gasoline supply.
9. MiCODUS GPS Tracker for Vehicles
It is difficult to complete the list of No Monthly Fees car GPS trackers without mentioning the MiCODUS GPS Tracker. The online-based system makes it easy to use the GPS tractor. Simply create a personal account on the MiCODUS website and turn on the tracker to synchronize all information.
- A 3G-enabled car GPS tracker
- No monthly charges
- Real-time locations
- Comes with an SOS button
- Accelerator sensors
- Geo-fencing capabilities
- Wired installation
With the help of a smartphone, you can also view the whereabouts of your vehicles in real-time. Therefore, if you are trying to locate a pocket-friendly but powerful GPS tracker for your car, the 3G car track device by MiDOCUS might be an ideal selection.
- GSM and WCDMA Networks: The 3G-type vehicle tracking device no monthly fee can work with both the 2G and 3G SIM cards without any problems.
- Remote Fuel and Electricity Cut-Off: In case you lose your car, MiCODUS GPS tracker will ensure you find it back soon. Simply use the remote feature to disconnect fuel or electricity.
- Over-Speeding Alert: Over-speeding is a common problem for most fleet management services. To help address the problem, the tracking device automatically detects increased accelerations and instantly send a speed alert via SMS.
- Dust and Water Resistant: It is common for car trackers to work in tough environments, particularly when placed on the exterior of the vehicle. This device, however, is IP65 certified for full dust and water condition operations.
10. Amcrest AM-GL300 GPS Tracker
The AM-GL300 Amcrest GPS tracking device provides excellent user feedback, including wide-ranging features to help review the data gathered by your car computer.
- 2G network device
- Portable mini design
- Geo-fencing capability
- Push, text, email notifications
- Powerful 14-day battery
- Offers global tracking system
- No contract or monthly fee
The AM-GL300 vehicle tracker is more than a GPS tracking device. With the gadget, you can pinpoint the location of your car, while still seeing its cruising speed.
- Super Compact Design: Because you do not want drivers to know the location of the GPS tracker, the AM-GL300 vehicle tracker by Amcrest carries a super-compact design. This ensures the device is well-hidden within the vehicle.
- PC and Smartphone Tracking: Amcrest’s GPS tracker delivers highly accurate real-time tracking, including 5-minute updates. You can access the updates using Windows and MAC PCs, or by using the Amcrest smartphone application for either Android or iOS. The system equally features an intuitive user interface, allowing for easy activity monitoring. For instance, you can use the interface to manage notifications and create custom reports.
- Geo-Fencing: The AM-GL300 Amcrest GPS Tracker allows users to generate specific geofencing zones. The system will alert you in case the GPS device exits or enters one of the zones. The system will also send you speed limits and proximity notifications among others.
Most of the vehicle tracking devices no monthly fee operate by relaying signals to a software application on your PC or smartphone. This enables volumes of data to be availed by your software or application. In addition to the growth in technology, GPS trackers have become more affordable.
They have also gone through significant changes like moving from the hard-wired devices to the On-Board Detection port connections. It is also vital to factor in protection features when investing in these devices. This is because they are going to be exposed to the harshness of nature from time to time.