If you are considering buying a new car as we move to 2021, you should have a look at the exciting Volvo XC90 lease deals. The 2020 XC90 models have some of the best short term car lease deals in their category. You will find Volvo XC90 lease specials attractive if you are looking for the cheapest car to lease with no money down in the luxury category. It comes with high-end features, making it an ideal car for your everyday transportation in style. The design is unmistakable on the roads and the state of the art features make driving to the office enjoyable and comfortable.
Despite the Volvo XC lease price being affordable than most luxury vehicles, it comes with some of the best safety features. A responsive automatic braking system and the helpful blind spot information system keep your loved ones safe. It further features a powerful engine, spacious interiors, and a luxurious ride. However, should you take advantage of the Volvo XC90 lease specials? We look at what Volvo offers in the Volvo XC90 for informed decision making.
Is Volvo XC90 A Value Luxury SUV Car?
As one of the most popular Volvo cars. The XC90 is a top luxury vehicle that compares favorably with other top luxury brands. At MSRP of between $48,000 for T5 FWD Momentum 7 passenger and 73,800 for the high-end T8 eAWD Plug-In Hybrid Inscription 6 passenger. The 2020 Volvo XC90 meets all the expectations of a good luxury vehicle. From a three-row sitting to surefooted handling, great fuel economy, and a composed ride, the XC90 is a worth-buying luxury mode of transportation.
The XC comes loaded with outstanding features that range from tech to safety specials like adaptive cruise control, blind-spot assist, automated emergency braking, and a 9-inch touch screen. It is a good choice if you are looking for a luxury vehicle that offers an exceptional blend of style, fuel efficiency, technology, and practicability at a competitive price.Before making your decision solely on the Volvo XC lease price, we give a breakdown of how it performs in different aspects.
XC90 Interior Review
The XC has a large cabin with generous head and legroom for passengers in the first and second rows. The remarkable interiors make long trips comfortable and easy on your back thanks to comfortable and supportive seats. As a family car, the third row is for smaller children and teens that need smaller legroom. You will fall in love with the heated second-row seats, leather upholstery, and heated, massaging, ventilated front seats. The second row comes with two full sets of LATCH car-seat connectors that you can attach to child car seats. The 2020 Volvo XC90 has a capacity for seven passengers although a six-seat design is available.
The cabin has a minimalist, elegantly styled design featuring high-end materials that include soft-touch plastic, leather, aluminum, and matte-finish wood accents. Going on vacation or camping will not be a problem with the XC90. The vehicle offers 15.8 cubic feet of cargo behind third-row seats, 41.8 cubic feet with third-row seats folded, and 85.7 cubic feet with third and second-row seats folded, providing more room than most luxury midsize SUVs. The vehicle further features a 9-inch touch screen, 10-inch speaker stereo, satellite radio, two USB ports, Bluetooth, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay.
XC90 Performance Review
The XC90 comes with a trio of turbos, including the T5, T6, and T8. The smaller engine, the T5, features a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that delivers 250 horsepower. A front-wheel-drive is the standard option, but you can upgrade to an all-wheel drive. The base engine is powerful enough for comfortable town rides but it offers paltry passing power and sounds coarse under hard acceleration. You may need to avoid the base trim if you are looking for an all-round performance. All other models come with all-wheel drive.
The T6 setup is twin-charged featuring a turbocharged and supercharged four-cylinder engine that delivers amazing 316 horsepower. The T6 is a perfect choice if you are looking for a balance between price and power. The T8 setup is for those willing to pay more for top performance. It combines the twin-charged engine with a pair of electric motors that delivers an exceptional 400 horsepower hybrid.
Pulling away from a stop and overtaking is smooth and noticeable thanks to the immediate torque from the motors. The eight-speed automatic transmission allows you to quickly and smoothly change gears. However, if you would like to manually change gears, you should go for the R-Design model that comes with paddle shifters.
XC90 Safety Review
The highlight of the Volvo XC90 is safety. It has a five out of five-star overall crash rating as per the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration testing. The vehicle has an exceptional five-star rating in the front and side-impact crash tests and a four-star rating in the rollover test. The Volvo XC90 has a host of advanced safety features. Rear parking sensors, adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, a rearview camera, rear cross-traffic alert, lane keep assist, lane departure warning, road sign recognition, and a driver drowsiness monitor are some of the useful safety features that come with XC90.
XC90 Models Review
Volvo offers a mix and match approach to its XC90 models. You will need to choose a trim level that dictates the standard and available features. The trim levels include Momentum, R-Design, and Inscription. You will also need to choose the engine power. The engine options include the 250-horsepower T5, the 316-horsepower T6, and the 400-horsepower T8 plug-in hybrid. The T6 engine is the best option for most people as it comes with a long list of standard equipment and a powerful engine at reasonable pricing.
- Momentum – The Momentum setup is the base model for all engines. The T5 Momentum price starts at $48,350 and comes with front-wheel drive. You will need to pay an additional $2,500 to get an all-wheel drive. The price for the T6 Momentum starts at $56,300 while that of the T8 Momentum starts at $67,000. The T6 and T6 models come with an all-wheel-drive as a standard. The standard features for the base model include seven seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, four-zone automatic climate control, two USB ports, 10 speakers, LED headlights, Bluetooth, and LED headlights, among others. The standard safety features include lane keep assist, a rearview camera, road sign recognition, rain-sensing windshield wipers, adaptive cruise control, and a 9-inch touch screen. The T6 and T8 further include genuine leather upholstery and a multimedia package.
- R-Design – The R-Design trim is easily noticeable thanks to a sportier appearance. It features 20-inch wheels, a restyled front bumper, rectangular exhaust pipes, and heavily bolstered seats as the standard equipment. The Volvo XC90 R-Design further comes with the Harman Kardon stereo, leather upholstery, front parking sensors, an upgraded navigation system, and transmission shift paddles. The T5 model price starts at $56,100 while that of T6 is $62,000 and T8 is $72,700.
- XC90 Inscription – The XC90 Inscription is the best if you are looking for perfection and performance. It is available in T6 and T8 setups. The MSRP for the T6 Inscription is $62,600 while that of the T8 Inscription is $73,300. The trim comes with heated and ventilated front seats as additional features.
2020 Volvo XC90 Lease Deals
- 2020 Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum 7 Passenger, Front-wheel Drive
The Volvo XC90 lease price for the T5 Momentum 7 passenger, front-wheel drive starts at $499 per month for 36 months with $4,899 due at signing and 10,000 miles per year.
- 2020 Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum 7 Passenger, All-wheel Drive
The Volvo XC90 lease deals for the T5 Momentum 7 passenger all-wheel model is $515 per month for 36 months with $4,915 due at signing.
- 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum 7 Passenger, All-wheel Drive
The Volvo XC lease price for the T6 Momentum 7 Passenger, all-wheel-drive starts at $539 per month for 36 months with $4,939 due at signing.
- 2020 Volvo XC90 T5 R-Design 7 Passenger, Front-wheel Drive
The Volvo XC90 lease price for the 2020 Volvo XC90 T5 R-Design 7 Passenger is $585 per month for 36 months with $4,985 cash due at signing and 10,000 miles per year.
- 2020 Volvo XC90 T5 R-Design 7 Passenger, All-wheel Drive
The Volvo XC lease specials for the all-wheel-drive 2020 T5 R-Design 7 Passenger start at $599 per month for 36 months with $4,999 due at signing and 10,000 miles per year.
- 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 R-Design 7 Passenger, All-wheel Drive
The XC90 lease deals for the all-wheel-drive T6 R-Design 7 Passenger model start at $609 per month for 36 months with $5,009 cash due at signing and 10,000 miles per year.
- 2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription 7 Passenger, All-wheel Drive
The Volvo XC90 lease deals for the all-wheel-drive T6 Inscription 7 Passenger trim starts at $659 per month for 36 months with $5,059 per month cash due at signing and 10,000 miles per year.
Cash Offers And Incentives
Volvo offers a host of incentives and benefits to help you purchase the latest XC models. The offers are for select customers who meet the manufacturer requirements, but you should talk to your dealer to find the offers that you qualify for before making a purchase commitment. The top cash offers that you can get include:
- $5,000 cash allowance for the T6 Momentum, T6 Inscription, and T6 R-Design.
- $4,500 cash allowance for T5 R-Design and T5 Momentum.
- $2,000 cash allowance on all 2020 XC90 models.
- $1,250 cash allowance on all 2020 XC90 trims.
- $1,000 cash allowance on all 2020 XC90 configurations.
Volvo XC90 Cash And Finance Offers
- $1,500 cash allowance and 0.0% APR for 60 months.
- $1,000 cash allowance and 0.0% APR for 60 months.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Volvo is a top-end car brand, which might make you think that the XC90 is expensive to maintain. On the contrary, Volvo XC90 is more affordable to maintain than other luxury brands like Cadilac, BMW, and Mercedes-Benz. If you are afraid of paying exorbitant fees for maintenance and repairs, you should purchase the best warranty for your car. All new vehicles come with a four-year limited warranty, but you can also purchase a warranty that covers miles adjustments, hybrid systems, seat belts, and emission defects, and performance extensions.
If you are looking for the best XC90 model, the 2020 option should be at the top of your mind. The make comes with a refreshed exterior styling and a host of standard features that were available as an upgrade in the older makes. The six-seat configuration is also available.
Yes. Driving on unplowed and unsalted roads is as comfortable as driving on other roads.
How long your Volvo XC90 last will depend on how well you take care of it. That said, it is worth noting that the duration also varies depending on the make and year of your Volvo car, but the average lifespan of a Volvo is about 20 years with over 200,000 miles.
Yes. The vehicle has exceptional safety ratings and comes with a host of features that make driving comfortable. An option of three trims with various engine configurations gives you added flexibility.
The 2020 Volvo XC90 is a high-end car that offers everything you expect from a luxury car including, a comfortable ride, an extensive range of standard features, high safety standards, and powerful engines. However, unlike other high-end SUVs, the Volvo XC90 lease deals are a bit more affordable, giving you greater value for your money.