If current statistics are anything to rely on, nearly half of the cars you come across on the road are a result of lease deals. Leasing is slowly becoming a popular way and a mainstay method for people to avail of new cars for use over several years. Nearly all auto manufacturers are providing incredible lease deals for their customers, and Honda has not been left out. Honda is currently offering amazing Honda Pilot lease deals for 2020. If your lease deal is on the brink of expiring, make sure that you renew with the current irresistible offers for a new model SUV.
The 2020 Honda Pilot, whose release is around the corner, is becoming a special target for dealers. This is probably due to the amazing features that offer more to both the dealer and Honda enthusiasts, unlike the Honda Civic lease $59 or any other Honda model sequel. This is probably brought about by the incredible feature set of the 2020 model that prompts high demand.
Honda Pilot Advertised Lease Deals
Just like the Honda CRV lease deals, you will find several enticing Honda Pilot lease offers and specials from different dealers. Just like car purchases, you should compare several offers before settling on one. This involves a thorough evaluation of the contents of the lease deal. Of importance is comparing the total cost of the lease deal. Take quotations with summed up costs of capital reduction, money factor, initial down payment for those without no money down offers, interests, and fees.
You might also consider including the accrued Honda extended warranty cost for the lease period. This mainly compounds the GAP insurance that covers costs in the case the vehicle becomes totaled shortly after lease. Doing this will help you find out how much does it cost to lease a pilot. Check out the following lease deals and specials available from various dealerships.
Below are carsdirect.com Honda Pilot lease deals.
|Honda Pilot Trim||Engine||MSRP||Lease Estimate/MO||Finance Estimate/MO|
|Honda Pilot LX||6 cylinders||$32,545||$346||$397|
|Honda Pilot EX||6 cylinders||$35,425||$371||$434|
|Honda Pilot EX-L||6 cylinders||$38,855||$400||$478|
|Honda Pilot Touring||6 cylinders||$43,615||$461||$538|
|Honda Pilot Elite||6 cylinders||$45,086||$481||$563|
Comparably, Hondaofmarysville.com offers the following lease deals.
|Honda Pilot Trim||Engine||MSRP|
|Honda Pilot LX||6 cylinders||$43,995|
|Honda Pilot EX||6 cylinders||$42,665|
|Honda Pilot EX-L||6 cylinders||$42,705|
|Honda Pilot Touring||6 cylinders||$46,015|
|Honda Pilot Elite||6 cylinders||$49,215|
Other Honda Lease Specials
Honda Pilot lease deals NJ and other dealers offer financing and lease specials for 2020 top of the line SUVs, minivans, and cars. Regardless of the vehicle make, monthly payments for Honda models range between $169 and $389 with a maximum of $3399 due to upfront. It would be beneficial if you find a dealer offering zero down payment lease deals with great discounts. All leases expire after 3 years, with interest rates ranging between 1.9% and 3.9%. These rates are way below the stipulated national figure of 4.65% for a six-year new auto loan.
Before heading to the dealership, it is wise to discover the best financing and leasing deals offered with every Honda vehicle lineup. In general, you can get the Honda Pilot Touring lease deals with monthly payments starting from $346 with a small amount due at signing. If Honda Pilot is not your cup of tea, check out other Honda models, such as the Honda Fit, a subcompact car with flexible cargo space, and lease payments starting from $179 with a $2200 down payment.
Apart from Honda Pilot EXL lease deals, you will probably come across other Honda Sedan, and Hatchback offers. Monthly payments for these models are low, ranging from $169 with $2,799 and more due at signing. For low emission, Honda, consider the Honda Clarity that is available for lease from $389 per month and $3,000 initial down payment.
Honda Pilot Financing Deals
Honda financing deals for 2020 are available for nearly all its cars, vans, and SUVs. Almost every Honda model with lease deals, including the Honda Pilot lease deals, can enjoy these arrangements with interest rates below the 4.63% national average for five-year auto loans.
Honda doesn’t plan on introducing zero percent financing deals, but several models have low-interest rates of 1.9%. This is not only limited to the Honda Pilot but also applies to other Honda models, including the 2020 Honda Accord, Honda CRV, Honda Odyssey, and others. The interest rates have financial terms extending to two or three years.
Selecting the Right Honda Pilot
Honda Pilot is one of the reliable Honda lines of SUVs. The 2020 model comes with a 3.5-liter engine that gives off 280hp and 262lb torque. Manufacturers pair this strong engine with six-speed automatic transmission for the LX, EX, and EX-L trims. Contrastingly, the Touring and Elite trims feature nine-speed automatic transmission. For smoother launch and low-speed acceleration, transmission often starts in the second gear.
When being driven on snow-mode, the transmission also begins from the second gear to provide a better grip. All the trims except the high-end Elite have front-wheel drive. However, all-wheel-drive is available on other trims for an extra $1,900. The Honda Pilot is estimated to cover 19 miles per gallon when driving in cities, 27mpg on highways, and 22mpg for combined FWD and six-speed transmission. The AWD transmission drops EPA ratings by one mpg for each category.
Most modern vehicles come with various trim levels for interested persons to choose from. Similarly, the Honda Pilot has five trim levels with a slightly different feature set. Standard features available in all trims include LED low beam lights, six-speaker audio system with a five-inch display, Honda sensing with driver-assist features such as lane-keeping assistant, road departure control, forward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, and road departure mitigation. Below are the common Honda Pilot trim levels.
- LX Trim – this was the base Honda Pilot, with its price starting from $32,445. It comes with all the standard equipment with an additional 18-inch allow wheels, cloth seats, six-speaker audio system, and heated side mirrors. Advanced features include a multi-angle rearview camera. There aren’t many packages available for the LX Trim, leaving limited choices on wheel upgrades, accessories, and color.
- EX Trim – the EX Trim is available for $35,325 with several new features that add more value to this second model. The additional features include signal indicators on the side mirror, one-touch power windows, heated front seats, HD radio, blind-spot monitoring system, rear cross traffic alert, and eight-way power driver’s seat. The EX also has a remote engine start, LED fog lights, illuminated visors, smartphone connectivity, and keyless entry.
- EX-L Trim – EX-L trim prices start from $38,755 with new, advanced features. They include a leather-wrapped steering wheel, power passenger seat, double USB ports, automatic dimming rearview mirror, second-row sunshades, power tailgate, and advanced navigation system. You can add the RES package that boosts its navigation and rear entertainment system for $1,600.
- Touring Trim – the Honda Pilot Touring trim retails at $43,515, probably due to the nine-speed automatic transmission. New features of this modern SUV include ambient lighting across the three rows, hands-free power tailgate, paddle shifters, high and low-LED headlights, AC outlet, roof rack, and 10-speaker audio system. The rear-seat entertainment system and navigation are standard. You can get better models for $300 but will reduce the passenger capacity to seven.
- Elite Trim – the Honda Pilot Elite comes with a starting price of $49,015. Fortunately, it is delivered fully loaded, requiring a minimal package to update the trim. Above-standard features include a wireless phone charger, automatic dimming side mirrors, panoramic roof, ventilated seats, ambient lighting, rain-sensing wipers, rear-seat entertainment system, and second-row captain’s seats.
Honda Pilot Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is Honda Pilot a good car?
A. Honda Pilot regardless of the trim option is exceptionally good vehicles. They are awesome family and business vehicles for everyday use. The car offers large seating and cargo space, as well. The infotainment system and other modern features complete the awing functionality of this vehicle.
Q. How much does it cost to lease a Honda Pilot?
A. Honda Pilot lease offers can be as low as $279 per month with $2999 due at signing. Like other vehicles, lease deals for this model are for 36 months.
The Bottom Line
The 2020 Honda Pilot lease deals are not far from purchasing a new vehicle. Before leasing, make sure that you do a thorough search and compare the various lease deals online. This is because lease costs often vary from one lease dealership to another. It is prudent to check out what every dealer avails to select the best option. Always find out the manufacturer’s retail price and MRSP beforehand. This will give you a baseline on the prices to expect when searching for a deal.
Test-driving the vehicle is a good idea. You can judge the efficacy and efficiency of the vehicle from the drive. You should then focus on other factors such as color, trim option, and additional features. Always find out the financing options the dealer accepts before sealing off the deal.