Buying a Ferrari is beyond the means of most people, but driving the latest Ferrari is a dream of many. The option to lease allows individuals who cannot afford to buy a Ferrari to live their dream with affordable monthly payments.
It also offers flexibility and convenience for ardent car lovers as you can terminate the contract anytime or upgrade to the latest model. How much to lease a Ferrari will change depending on the model, year of make, and features upgrade.
Ferrari leasing program is flexible with terms that range from 13 to 60 months and multiple driving mileage options to suit different needs. If you love your leased Ferrari, you can buy out the lease and keep the car as part of your prestige collection.
This article looks at how much to lease a Ferrari 2021 model and what you should expect when you lease the vehicle.
- The 15 Best Luxury Cars Lease Deals – SUV Lease Under $400
- How Much Does It Cost To Lease A Tesla 2021 Model?
Why Own And How Much To Lease A Ferrari In 2021?
Ferrari cars are prestige vehicles that make heads turn whenever they speed off on highways. It is a show of class and intent when parked in the garage as a treasured collection. Ferrari has several flagship models that combine beauty and performance with ease. We look at the best models and how much to lease a Ferrari flagship car in 2021.
1) 2021 Ferrari F8
- Overview: Ferrari F8 is a lovely supercar that matches styling with performance. The 2021 model comes with exotic bodywork and a powerful twin-turbo 780-hp V-8 engine that offers seamless performance. It comes in two trims; the Spider and Tributo. The Spider’s variant has a removable top that offers an amazing driving experience. In addition to being a beauty to behold, the F8 delivers a thrilling soundtrack and hair-raising acceleration. The chassis will keep onlookers glued to the artistry while offering the driver exceptional tactility and agility. The model is a rear-wheel drive and has a seven-speed automatic transmission. It offers spacious seating for two passengers, and the interiors have an exterior matching performance-themed aesthetic thanks to the lovely contrasting stitching and a sporty design.
- New Updates: Ferrari has not included any significant changes in the 2021 F8 model.
- Safety and Warranty: The supercars usually lag behind on assistive driving, and the 2021 F8 Ferrari keeps to that tradition. It does not have some of the driver-assistance features you will find in most 2021 cars as a standard package like the blind-spot warning system. The key features you will find in the 2021 Ferrari F8 Tributo and Spider trims include a standard backup camera and standard rear parking sensors. Ferrari offers two warranty covers with seven years of complimentary maintenance. The limited warranty provides three years of unlimited miles protection, while the powertrain warranty covers three years of unlimited miles.
How Much To Lease A Ferrari 2021 F8 Model?
The F8 Tributo is an affordable option as it will cost you $280,000 to purchase. The F8 Spider trim will cost $302,500 to get the exotic feel. Nevertheless, Ferrari offers a host of customization features that give your vehicle a personal feel. The available upgrades range from a host of upholstery choices to exhaust pipes and carbon-fiber components.
You may also personalize the brake calipers to match your favorite color. How much to lease a Ferrari F8 will depend on the trim and upgrade features. However, you can expect to lease a 2021 Ferrari F8 Tributo at $3,917 per month with a $7,500 signing fee and 10,000 miles. The F8 Spider trim lease starts at $4,399 per month with a 7,500 signing fee and 10,000 miles.
2) 2021 Ferrari Roma
- Overview: Ferrari Roma is the latest supercar innovation that carries the name of the Italian capital. It brings back the beauty of the 50s and 60s in its design and combines it with a futuristic feel in its cutting-edge technology and performance hardware. A turbocharged 612-hp engine offers quick acceleration and well-tuned sound. The 3.9-liter V-8 engine offers 561 lb-ft of torque and 612 horsepower. Ferrari Roma further comes with the eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that quickly adapts to swift gear changes. It can accommodate four passengers, with the front-seat passengers being wrapped by a dashboard that floats from the center console to the doors.
- New Upgrades: The 2021 Ferrari Roma is an all-new car model that adds to the remarkable Ferrari vehicles. It brings back some of the most recognizable Ferrari designs of the past and infuses them with futuristic performance for timeless styling.
- Safety and Warranty: Although driver-assistance technology is not the highlight of most supercars. Ferrari has moved from this tradition with the new-release Roma. Some of the driver-assistance features available in Ferrari Roma include blind-spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, and lane-departure warning. Ferrari does not offer a lengthy cover for the Roma model, but it compensates the short warranty with a seven-year complimentary maintenance cover irrespective of miles. The limited and powertrain warranties are for three years with unlimited miles.
How Much To Lease A Ferrari Roma?
Ferrari Roma is not a cheap car and will cost you about $222,600 to buy, depending on the personalization options. The 2021 Ferrari Roma lease price starts at $3519 per month for 36 months with a 7,500 signing fee and 10,000 miles.
3) 2021 Ferrari Portofino M
- Overview: The 2021 Portofino M brings a unique feel to the amazing Ferrari portfolio. The engine is at the front of the car like its 2018 predecessor, but it offers everything you would expect from a Ferrari. It is fast, powerful, and attractive. A twin-turbo V8 engine delivers 612 horsepower, which allows Portfolio M to reach 60 mph in astonishing 3.5 seconds. It has a retractable hardtop that enables you to enjoy the wind as you cruise highways and an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission that offers an exceptional experience. The interior has a luxurious leather design for an eye-catching appeal. You will also fall in love with the 18-way power-adjustable front seats and neck-warming tech that makes your cruise comfortable and enjoyable.
- New Updates: The 2021 Portofino M comes with several upgrades over the previous non-M model that is no longer available. The drive-mode switch comes with an added race setting for track driving. It also sees the dual-clutch upgrade from the seven-speed unit to the more powerful eight-speed option. The 2021 Portofino M further features new seats with ventilation and neck-warming tech for an improved roof-off driving experience. The 2021 engine is more powerful and delivers 612 horsepower that is 21 units more than the 2020 vehicle.
- Safety and Warranty: The 2021 Portofino M does not come with driver-assistance technology as a standard package. However, you can purchase automated emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, and blind-spot monitoring as upgrades. Ferrari offers seven-year complimentary maintenance with unlimited miles for the Portofino M model. It also provides a limited and powertrain warranty that covers 36,000 miles or three years.
How Much To Lease A Ferrari 2021 Portofino M Model?
Ferrari only offers one Portofino M option. It discontinued the 2020’s 591-hp variant to keep the car to one model. That said, Ferrari Portofino M is beyond the budget of most car lovers. You will need a budget of at least $245,000 to own the 2021 Portofino M, but the cost may be higher if you choose upgrades. Nevertheless, you can lease Ferrari Portofino M at $4,190 per month for 36 months with a 7,500 signing fee and 10,000 miles.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Does Ferrari Offer Free Maintenance?
What Is Ferrari New Power 15 Program?
What Is Ferrari MainPower Program?
What Is Ferrari Premium Program?
Ferrari is a symbol of attraction and performance with a rich racing history. A Ferrari car gives you a chance to experience the beauty of driving with some of the best acceleration, efficiency, and quality. Unfortunately, the premium is expensive, which explains the high cost of buying one of the latest Ferrari models. Thankfully, the manufacturer offers a Ferrari leasing program that allows individuals to own a supercar with affordable monthly payments.