- What’s New for the 2022 Mazda CX-5?
- How Much Does Mazda CX-5 Cost?
- Standout Features of the 2022 Mazda CX-5
- How good is Mazda CX-5?
- Mazda Navigation System
- Maintenance Coverage and Warranty
- How Much is a Mazda CX5 Lease?
- Is It Better To Lease Or Buy The Mazda CX-5?
- Benefits of Buying vs. Leasing a Car
- Wrap Up
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The 2022 Mazda CX-5 is an affordable compact crossover with a four-cylinder engine for the base model. Higher models come with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine, providing the perfect balance between performance and ride quality. Its interior is of better quality than the closest rival, the Honda CR-V. Only that the Mazda CX-5 is less spacious than some of its competitors in the compact SUV segment.
You can get the Mazda CX-5 either by purchasing it outright or leasing. This article provides some of the best Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring lease deals to help you pick one that works for you. It gives a detailed description of the lease deals, including the monthly payment, lease period, mileage limit, and requirement for a down payment, if any. Keep reading for more information to learn about Mazda CX-5 lease deals.
What’s New for the 2022 Mazda CX-5?
Even though having the same shape as before, the 2022 Mazda CX-5 gets smoother frontal and rear outer surfaces. Mazda has redesigned the CX-5 grille by adding a 3D mesh texture, outward-extending wings, and reshaped LED headlights.
The new version of the CX-5 comes with more supportive seats for a more comfortable ride. Its transmission is also smoother and more responsive than before. Thanks to the improved suspension movements, the CX-5 provides smoother handling and ride in all kinds of terrains.
All Mazda CX-5 models feature a standard all-wheel drive. Drivers can better adjust the vehicle’s driving behavior thanks to a whole new set of drive-mode settings. For 2022, Mazda has christened the Grand Touring Reserve model the Turbo. For the top Signature trim, the previous dark color is replaced with body-color cladding.
How Much Does Mazda CX-5 Cost?
The 2022 Mazda CX-5 costs anything between $28,000 and $39,000, from the lowest to the highest trim. The Turbo trim, which goes for $37,000, stands out from the crowd for balance between affordability and functionality. It has a 250 hp turbocharged engine, which works well with its athletic body to deliver snappy handling. It has an elegant, sporty exterior featuring model-specific gloss black accents. The red-accented interior with visible stitching adds to this car’s sportiness.
Here is a summary of the Mazda CX-5 prices:
|Mazda CX-5 Sport||$28,000|
|Mazda CX-5 Touring||$30,000|
|Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring||$32,000|
|Mazda CX-5 Turbo||$37,000|
|Mazda CX-5 Signature||$39,000|
Purchasing this car requires you to pay either in cash or bank financing. However, these two options are often more expensive than leasing. That’s why taking advantage of the advertised Mazda CX-5 lease deals is the way to go.
Standout Features of the 2022 Mazda CX-5
- 10.3-inch infotainment display
- Automated emergency braking
- Pedestrian detection
- Standard lane-departure warning
- Lane-keeping assist
- Adaptive cruise control
How good is Mazda CX-5?
1. Engine Transmission and Performance
The CX-5 has a standard 187 hp four-cylinder engine with standout throttle response moving from stops or driving around town. However, it seems not to have enough power when moving at extremely high speeds. For snappier acceleration, the 250 hp turbocharged engine is much better. Both powertrains have the all-wheel-drive option and a responsive six-speed transmission.
You can enjoy the CX-5 without driving it at extremely high speeds. It is composed around corners and easy to steer, making it a vehicle you would want to go. Thanks to a well-tuned suspension, it drives smoothly on rough roads with a ride quality comparable to high-end crossovers.
It provides an unrivaled interplay of dynamics, soaking in and isolating pavement imperfections, minimizing road-noise, and balancing the damping. The brake pedal catches on quickly, helping you stop the vehicle hassle-free.
2. Spacious and Comfortable
The highest Mazda CX-5 models have impressive interiors comparable to Mercedes and Audi. Its upscale feel results from high-end materials in a great layout that makes it stand out from the crowd. Notable features include a floor-hinged accelerator pedal, a well-crafted steering wheel, and comfortable front seat armrests.
It can carry up to nine carry-on suitcases with the rear seat intact, thanks to the completely flat floor in the storage bay. The cabin also includes several nooks and crannies for storing small items such as smartphones. A good example is a deep tray and bin in the center console.
3. Mazda Connect
The 2022 Mazda CX-5 trims come with a standard 10.3-inch infotainment display with a volume knob and center console rotary controller. You can also toggle the interface using on-the-steering-wheel buttons and voice commands.
Other standard features include Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and a Wi-Fi hotspot. You can use Mazda Connect to access the vehicle’s functions remotely via a smartphone-installed app. Simply take advantage of the prevailing Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring lease deals and you will enjoy driving this vehicle.
Mazda Navigation System
If you love hitting the open road, the CX-5 navigation subsystem can help you navigate unfamiliar destinations as well as get you to your usual spots. It’ll provide you with a turn-by-turn direction to wherever you want to go.
Whether you’re shuffling through New Jersey’s harsh winters, a downpour, or a summer day, i-ACTIV keeps the CX-5 on track. Its automated all-wheel-drive system monitors the driving conditions and then adjusts the traction to suit the circumstances.
Maintenance Coverage and Warranty
CX-5 offers the following:
- A powertrain warranty that covers 60,000 miles or five years
- A limited warranty that covers 36,000 miles or three years
How Much is a Mazda CX5 Lease?
The Mazda CX5 Grand Touring is one of the best compact SUVs on the market. It has impressive features such as in-car Wi-Fi, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Pedestrian Detection. If you cannot purchase this vehicle outright, you should consider taking advantage of some advertised Mazda CX5 Grand Touring lease deals. On average, the monthly payment to lease the Mazda CX 5 is $307 with a $2,000 down payment. You can also opt for the 24-month lease and pay 330 per month or the 48-month lease and pay $324 per month. The following are some of the Mazda CX Grand Touring lease deals you may want to consider:
|Monthly Payment||Lease Period||Down Payment||Annual Mileage Limit|
|$330||24 months||$2,000||10,000 miles|
|$330||24 months||$2,000||12,000 miles|
|$352||24 months||$2,000||15,000 miles|
|$377||24 months||$2,000||18,000 miles|
|$300||36 months||$2,000||10,000 miles|
|$307||36 months||$2,000||12,000 miles|
|$322||36 months||$2,000||15,000 miles|
|$347||36 months||$2,000||18,000 miles|
|$402||36 months||$3,000||30,000 miles|
|$375||36 months||$1,000||10,000 miles|
|$348||36 months||$2,000||10,000 miles|
|$279||36 months||$3,499||10,000 miles|
|$318||48 months||$2,000||10,000 miles|
|$324||48 months||$2,000||12,000 miles|
|$334||48 months||$2,000||15,000 miles|
|$357||48 months||$2,000||18,000 miles|
Is It Better To Lease Or Buy The Mazda CX-5?
Whereas the decision to buy or lease the 2020 Mazda CX5 has financial implications, money shouldn’t be the only deciding factor. It would help if you also considered your lifestyle and personal taste.
Benefits of Buying vs. Leasing a Car
The 6 Advantages of Leasing The CX-5
- Lower monthly payment: The cost of leasing a car is usually lower than buying. When leasing, no down payment is needed, and you don’t need to pay upfront sales tax. When you return the leased vehicle, you may be slapped with extra charges if you’ve racked up mileage that surpasses the agreed limit, if you’ve terminated the lease early or if you have unrepaired damage.
- No “upside-down”: When you choose to lease a car, you only possess the vehicle for a fixed period, which typically ranges from one to 4 years. (Different models and makes of vehicles have different depreciation rates.) When you lease, your payments only cover the depreciation that occurs while the vehicle is in your possession. So there is never an “upside-down,” which often happens when vehicle owners owe far more than the car is worth.
- Fewer repair expenses: You don’t have to worry about substantial unexpected repair bills if the manufacturer offers a warranty during the lease period. However, you are still expected to pay for upkeep maintenance and the insurance required in your state.
- Drive new cars more often: If you choose to lease a more recent vehicle every couple of years, you will always enjoy driving automobiles with the latest technology, safety features, and comfort.
- Avoid the hustle of selling a vehicle: You can lease a different car once your lease is over. You never have to worry about getting a buyer for your car or getting a good trade-in value. You may have the option of buying the vehicle at the end of the lease for a set price, but that’s only a good idea when your car is likely to be worth more than the pre-set purchase price.
- No loan approval needed: If you don’t have excellent credit, you are less likely to get approval for a car loan, and if it’s approved, it comes with an outrageous interest rate. Conversely, leasing companies are not as exacting as lenders because they can get back their car if you violate lease terms or don’t make payments.
The 5 Advantages of Buying The CX-5
- Paying less in the long-term: Typically, monthly lease payments are less expensive than car loan payments. However, with loan payments, you can build equity for the period when you’ll decide to trade in or sell the car. Buying a vehicle and owning it for many years after you’ve paid off the car loan is one of the cheapest ways of owning a car. The longer you own it, the lesser it costs.
- You can sell it: When you buy a car, you have the option of selling (and paying off the loan balance) it or trading it at any time. You are never tied to a fixed ownership timeframe.
- No mileage limit: If you want to drive your car or truck for as many miles as possible, buying is the best option. Leases come with a cap on the miles you’re allowed to drive. If you exceed the limit, you are slapped with a hefty fee.
- No restrictions on customization and appearance: If you want to accessorize your car or want to be obligated to keep it in perfect condition, buying is the best option.
- Discount depreciation: Vehicles typically depreciate by 20% to 40% in their first couple of years. So, if you choose to buy a car that’s 2 to 3 years old, have the benefit of paying a discounted price reflective of the depreciation.
When an SUV drives elegantly and looks stunning, you know you’re dealing with a champ. That sums up what the 2022 Mazda CX-5 is a champ.
The Mazda’s eager driving dynamics, confidence-inspiring controls, and crisp-steering are magnificent. Besides, its top-of-class cabin can pass for an Audi Q5, and it offers three four-cylinder engines; this means there is an option for everyone. Go ahead and try the advertised Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring lease deals.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do Mazda CX-5 have any problems?
Not that we know of. The last time the Mazda CX-5 had problems was in 2016. The 2022 version of the vehicle ticks all the right boxes when it comes to features and performance.
How much does the 2022 Mazda CX-5 cost?
The 2022 CX-5 costs around $27,000 for the base model and $37,000 for the highest trim, which is comparably affordable. The inclusion of optional features could raise the price to be more than $40,000.
Is the Mazda CX-5 expensive to maintain?
No. The 2022 Mazda CX comes with a warranty, which covers all repairs and maintenance. If you maintain the car yourself, you will pay close to $7,500 in ten years.
Is Mazda CX-5 a good buy?
Yes. Mazda CX-5 is a good buy, primarily because of its standing in the compact SUV category. It is fun to drive on any terrain, has an exquisite interior, and boasts intuitive tech features. Besides, the vehicle has a turbocharged engine, front armrest chairs, and ample cargo space.