The Mazda CX-5 is one of the finest small SUVs. It combines a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine with a six-speed automated transmission, which makes for unobtrusive and responsive power train; this is why you should start looking out for Mazda cx 5 lease deals.
The CX-5 24 mpg fuel economy is excellent. The handling is enjoyable and responsive, and the compliant and steady ride tops its class. Besides, its cabin is super-quiet, and the interior is attractive and substantial. The detailed stitching, chrome trim, and soft-touch make for a fantastic interior ambiance.
What’s New for the 2020 Mazda CX-5
Mazda has made minor changes to the 2020 CX-5. The i-Activsense suite, which has the driver-assistance features, is now standard across the CX-5 lineup. The suite includes adaptive cruise control, pedestrian detection, automatic high-beam headlamps, automatic emergency braking, and more.
Besides, the Signature and the Grand Touring Reserve now have an infotainment display that’s 8 inches and touch screen
How Much does Mazda CX-5 Cost?
- Sport: $26, 135
- Touring: $27,775
- Grand Touring: $31,255
- Grand Touring Reserve: $36,000
- Signature: $38,100
When shopping for Mazda cx 5 lease deals, it’ hard for you to make a bad choice based on trim. The Sport model price is value-oriented, and it’s well equipped. Besides, while the Signature model is pricey, it offers top of class luxury.
The Touring model is the sweet spot, though. It comes with heated seats, its driver’s seat is six-way power-adjustable, and its automatic climate control is dial-zone. This model comes with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto integration, passive keyless entry, and rear USB port.
If you want an all-wheel-drive, you can have it in all models at a $1400 extra cost, except for the Signature and the Grand Touring Reserve in which all-wheel is standard.
Recommended Post For You
- Best Chevy Cruze Lease Deals $59 – $99 Review In 2020
- Toyota Rav4 Lease No Money Down Deals In 2019
- Honda Pilot Lease Deals Price Special Offers In 2020
The Standout Features of the 2020 Mazda CX-5
You’ll feel safe driving the Mazda CX-5 thanks to these features:
- Smart City Brake System
- Lane Departure Warning
- Radar Cruise Control with Close Proximity Warning
- Six standard airbags
How good is a Mazda CX-5?
Engine, Transmission, and Performance
The Mazda CX-5 187 hp four cylinder engine delivers fantastic throttle response when hustling around town or when pulling from stoplights.
The 250 hp turbocharged engine is every quicker, in 6.2 seconds, it shoots from zero up to 90mph. The turbo engine is paired with a snappy automatic six-speed transmission, but it only comes with the all-wheel-drive versions of the CX-5.
Similarly, the 2.2-liter four-cylinder engine only comes with the all-wheel-drive versions of CX-5, and it’s only available in the priciest Signature model.
You don’t have to push the CX-5 hard to experience its excellence. Sure, its composed cornering and precise steering make for an exceptional Sunday cruise. But it also takes on rough roads with grace, and its ride quality compares to crossovers that are twice as costly.
The CX-5 harmonious combination of various dynamics is exceptional none of its competitors deliver on this level. The road noise is negligible, it doesn’t feel either floaty or stiff, and road imperfections are diminished.
Besides, this Mazda handles curvy roads gracefully. It’s eclectically assisted steering delivers satisfying responses.
Spacious and Comfortable
The CX-5 provides ample legroom in all rows, allowing for enough space for five adults to feel comfy in the leather or cloth seats.
If you’re carrying cargo, the CX-D provides ample space behind the 2nd row and even bigger space if you opt to fold the 2nd row seats.
The showpiece of the CX-5 is the 7” touchscreen through which you can access HD Radio, voice commands, automated E911 emergency notifications, SMS text messaging, Stitcher, and Pandora.
Mazda Navigation System
If you love hitting the open road, the CX-5 navigation subsystem can help you navigate unfamiliar destinations as well as get you to your usual spots. It’ll provide you with turn-by-turn direction to wherever you want to go.
Whether you’re waddling through New Jersey’s harsh winters, a downpour, or a summer day, i-ACTIV keeps the CX-5 on track. Its automated all-wheel-drive system monitors the driving conditions and then adjusts the traction to suit the circumstances.
Maintenance Coverage and Warranty
CX-5 offers the following:
- A powertrain warranty that covers 60,000 miles or five years
- A limited warranty that covers 36,000 miles or three years
How much is a Mazda CX5 lease?
The 2020 CX-5 models have just started trickling down to dealers countrywide. In the next few months, the selection will gradually improve. CX-5 has distinguished itself as a great lease in recent years.
Currently, factory offers vary from region to region. You should, therefore, check your local dealer for more precise figures.
Mazda cx 5 lease deals NJ
In New Jersey, the 2020 CX-5 lease starts $189 per month with $3,920 at signing. The model is still in the early stages, which means the terms will vastly improve in the next few months.
So look out for deals in New Jersey depending on the deal, you can get 0 down payment, bonus cashback, reduced monthly leasing fee, or low APR financing.
Is it better to lease or buy the Mazda CX-5?
Whereas the decision to buy or lease the 2020 Mazda CX5 has financial implications, money shouldn’t be the only deciding factor. You should also consider your lifestyle and personal taste.
Benefits of Buying vs Leasing a Car
The 6 Advantages of Leasing the CX-5
1. Lower monthly payment: The cost of leasing a car is usually lower compared to the cost of buying. When leasing no down payment is needed, and you don’t need to pay upfront sales tax.
When you return the leased vehicle, you may be slapped with extra charges if you’ve racked up mileage that surpasses the agreed limit, if you’ve terminated the lease early or if you have unrepaired damage.
2. No “upside-down”: When you choose to lease a car, you only possess the vehicle for a fixed period, which typically ranges from one to 4 years. (Different models and makes of vehicles have different depreciation rates.) When you lease, your payments only cover the depreciation that occurs while the car is in your possession.
So there is never an “upside-down,” which often happens when vehicle owners owe far more than the car is worth.
3. Fewer repair expenses: If the manufacturer offers a warranty during the lease period, you don’t have to worry about huge unexpected repair bills.
However, you still expected to pay for upkeep maintenance and the amount of insurance required in your state.
4. Drive new cars more often: If you choose to lease a newer vehicle every couple of years, you will always enjoy driving automobiles with the latest technology, safety features, and comfort.
5. Avoid the hustle of selling a vehicle: Once your lease is over, you can simply lease a different car. You never have to worry about getting a buyer for your car or getting a good trade-in value.
You may have the option of buying the vehicle at the end of the lease for a set price, but that’s only a good idea when your vehicle likely to be worth more than the pre-set purchase price.
6. No loan approval needed: If you don’t have excellent credit, you less likely to get approval for a car loan, and if it’s approved, it comes with an outrageous interest rate. Conversely, leasing companies are not as exacting as lenders because they can simply get back their car if you violate lease terms or if you don’t make payments.
The 5 Advantages of Buying the CX-5
1. Paying less in the long-term. Typically monthly lease payments are less expensive compared to car loan payments. However, with loan payments, you can build equity for the period when you’ll decide to trade in or sell the car. Buying a vehicle and owning it for many years after you’ve paid off the car loan is one of the cheapest ways of owning a car. The longer you own it, the lesser it costs.
2. You can sell it. When you buy a car, you have the option of selling (and paying off the loan balance) it or trading it at any time. You never tied to a fixed ownership timeframe.
3. No mileage limit. If you want to drive your car or truck for as many miles as possible, buying is the best option. Leases come with a cap on the miles you’re allowed to drive. If you exceed the limit, you slapped with a hefty fee.
4. No restrictions on customization and appearance. If you want to accessorize your car or you don’t want to be obligated to keep it in perfect condition, buying is the best option.
5. Discount depreciation. Vehicles typically depreciate by 20% to 40% in their first couple of years. So if you choose to buy a car that’s 2 to 3 years old, have the benefit of paying a discounted price that’s reflective of the depreciation.
When an SUV drives elegantly and looks stunning, you know you’re dealing with a champ. That sums up what the 2020 Mazda CX-5 is a champ.
The Mazda’s eager driving dynamics, confidence-inspiring controls, and crisp-steering are magnificent. Besides, its top-of-class cabin can pass for an Audi Q5, and it offers three four-cylinder engines; this means there is an option for everyone.