Cleaning is one part of life you will never get rid of. Your home will need dusting and cleaning from time to time, your furniture will collect dirt, the walls will get stained. Maybe right now you are thinking, “Easy, I will contact a cleaner and get done with all that.”
Well, true you might contact one, but don’t you believe the cleaners also need to have the best commercial pressure washer to finish the job? Or in another case, you happen to be the professional cleaner who takes the cleaning gigs to make end means. The best way to go about any type of cleaning, therefore, is by having a reliable washer.
This guide, therefore, will come to your rescue whether you are a hopeful pressure washer owner who is lost on how to go about purchasing one, or you are looking to upgrade on the one you have already.
- Types Of Pressure Washers
- How We Picked And Tested?
- Why You Should Trust Our Review?
- The 10 Best Commercial Pressure Washer Reviews
- 1) Simpson MSH3125 MegaShot Pressure Washers
- 2) Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 PSI Pressure Washers
- 3) Excell EPW1792500 2500 PSI Pressure Washers
- 4) Generac 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
- 5) Excell EPW2123100 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
- 6) SIMPSON PowerShot PS3228 Pressure Washer
- 7) CRAFTSMAN CMXGWAS021021 2800 MAX GPM
- 8) Stanley SLP2050 Electric Power Washer
- 9) SIMPSON Cleaning CM60912 Gas Pressure Washer
- 10) YARD FORCE 1800 PSI Electric Washer
- How To Choose A Pressure Washer?
- How To Care Your Pressure Washer?
- In Conclusion
Types Of Pressure Washers
There are different types of pressure based on powering and usage. They include;
1) Electric Pressure Washers
They pack power for small cleaning projects like cleaning grills, cars, and boats. Also, they are generally less expensive to purchase and easily portable, though less powerful as compared to the other types of pressure washers.
They tend to require less maintenance, produce no exhaust emissions and less noise when operational. They are also easy to store.
2) Gas Pressure Washers
Gas pressure washers are generally great for big projects and most need pull-starting, regular tune-ups and fuel-mixing to operate efficiently. They tend to have more power compared to the electric pressure washers and are heavier.
It is not safekeeping gas power washers indoors hence the need to keep an anti-freeze for the colder seasons.
Any commercial hot pressure washer is likely a gas pressure washer due to the powerful capabilities.
How We Picked And Tested?
Our team of experts took their time sampling the different pressure washers available in the market. We took into consideration all the features of the machines about work output, efficiency, and results. CarsPlan cleaned several surfaces, and dirt and noticed the ease of work.
We arrived at this collection of the top 10 pressure washers after taking and comparing notes on all the important factors.
Why You Should Trust Our Review?
The long period we have had interacting with the different pressure washers make us an authority in the field. We know what makes a good machine depending on your needs. We have a knowledgeable team of experts who looks to give you the best when it comes to pressure washers.
The 10 Best Commercial Pressure Washer Reviews
These are some of the best pressure washer machines we recommend you following our rigorous testing and use;
1) Simpson MSH3125 MegaShot Pressure Washers
Generally, a machine is made to make your work easier, but are you looking for a Gas Pressure that lives up to its promise of providing you the best results with little effort?
The Simpson Mega shot is the best option for use on your driveway, Paint prep, RVs, cars, among other uses.
- Comes with an OEM axial pump which is reliable for a longer period of use.
- A powerful HONDA GC190, healthy spray gun, 5 Quick- connect nozzles made of steel for durability.
- This machine’s adaptability makes it a perfect choice for those who prefer to do a lot of cleaning by themselves.
- It is lightweight and runs on 10inch quality pneumatic wheels for ease of portability.
This machine comes with limited warranties on the different parts follows:
- HONDA engine – 2 years,
- Frame – 5 years
- Accessories – 90 days
- Pump – 1 year
2) Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 PSI Pressure Washers
Are you craving a powerful washing experience that comes with versatility and performance? You better not look further than this Sun Joe electric pressure washer.
- The 1800watt motor will give you the polished results irrespective of the surface you are cleaning.
- Generating a water flow of 76 GPM and 2030 PSI water pressure, this machine will consistently clean your home, patios, lawn equipment, trucks, cars, boats, and several other materials.
- The 5 nozzle spray connect allows you to set the water pressure according to your cleaning needs.
- The different pressure setting allows you to remove a variety of dirt on the surface. You can remove oil stains, grease, mildew stain, mud, and other stubborn dirt.
- Packs a 34-inch extension spray wand for accessibility and rear wheels for easy movements.
- Cleaning using this machine is even easier due to the detergent selection dial that allows you to select the needed detergent from the dual detergent tank system for the cleaning at hand.
- The trigger shuts off automatically when not engaged making it energy sufficient.
3) Excell EPW1792500 2500 PSI Pressure Washers
We understand that you deserve more pressure when washing your driveway, deck, patio furniture, or any other equipment for better results. That is why we recommend this 179cc engine powered Excell gas engine for power washing.
- It comes with 5 different nozzles that vary in pressure degrees to engage depending on your needs. The various degrees are low pressure/soap, 40, 25, 15 and 0 degrees.
- Be sure of durability when you settle for this pressure washer; it is covered with a heavy-duty frame to protect the different parts from damage.
- The portability of the machine also comes easy with the 10inch wheel. To make transportation and storage even easier, the machine includes a collapsible and reversible handle.
- The heavy-duty heat pump is made of brass for durability while operating at the highest pressure levels and a soap siphon for easy soap spray-on cleaning surfaces.
4) Generac 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
This Generic pressure washer is all you need to get that needed clean look for your home and the surrounding environment. This is because of the electric starts that make the starting process easier than in any other pressure washer you will find.
- The electric starter ensures a smooth operation throughout the cleaning process.
- The li-on battery capable of holding power for up to 18 months after charging. You don’t have to worry though if the battery drains as it also comes with a recoil start for manual starting.
- The detergent tank is strategically located for easier access giving you easier washing time.
- It comes with an easy to assemble axial cam pump with extended connections for fast assembly and cleaner washing results.
- This pressure washer allows you to clean different surfaces to precision as you can easily switch between the four pressure level settings on the spray gun, conveniently located for access.
5) Excell EPW2123100 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
Are you looking for a reliable, easy to operate and maintain pressure washer made by one of the leading manufacturers in the industry? Your best choice is this Excell gas-powered pressure washer from MAT Holdings, one of the most trusted brands globally.
You can easily use this machine to clean a range of surfaces; patio furniture, deck, driveway, among others.
- The machine comes with a powerful 212cc OHV gas engine for cleaner washing results.
- The easy to select nozzle tips comes with 5 different degree levels; low pressure, 0-degree, 25-degree, 15-degree, and 40-degree.
- For ease of movement, this machine has a 25-foot hose to help you reach levels and parts that are not easily reachable.
- 10” flat never-flat tire that makes it easy to move around and time-saving as you don’t have to add air from time to time.
- The durability of this machine is not up to question due to the heavy-duty cage around it to protect the other components.
- It has a heavy-duty head pump made of brass and can endure higher pressure washing for a long time.
6) SIMPSON PowerShot PS3228 Pressure Washer
Are you a professional looking for a reliable pressure washing machine that can easily handle the rigorous task that comes with operating a busy cleaning facility, or an individual looking to get better cleaning results?
We recommend you consider this Simpson Powershot PS3228 series washer as one of the best commercial pressure washers to opt for.
- This machine comes with high-end features made for commercial operations.
- It comes with a powerful HONDA GX200 engine, an ergonomic spray gun, reliable industrial pump for continual water flow, 5 connect nozzles for different washing pressure needs, and 25-foot abrasion and kink resistant hose.
- To make it suitable for the intense commercial needs, the machine is made of steel for durability and a compact feel.
- It has high-end product specifications that make it a good choice for professional cleaning services that specialize in graffiti removal, wood restoration, deck cleaning, and paint preparation.
- It is made to withstand any environment while giving the expected cleaning results.
This machine comes with a limited 3-year warranty which covers the engine as well.
7) CRAFTSMAN CMXGWAS021021 2800 MAX GPM
We know you have several daily cleaning needs, and we also understand that the only way you will feel at peace is when you have a reliable pressure washer to deliver cleaner surfaces.
That is why we recommend you this craftsman max pressure washing machine powered by a powerful Briggs & Stratton to easily handle your residential cleaning needs.
- The machine is easy to start; two pulls at most.
- It comes with a 4 quick to connect nozzles that provide for 0-degree, 15-degree, 40-degree and Soap options to select depending on your washing needs.
- The 25-foot hose on the machine makes it easy to reach hard to access points. For portability, the machine comes with a 10-inch never-flat wheel that can easily move across any terrain.
This pressure washer comes with a 3-year limited warranty for the frame and a 2-year limited warranty for equipment and engine. Do not hesitate to contact any authorized Briggs & Stratton service center for repairs and service in case of any issues with the machine.
Note: For quality results and pump save, include an antifreeze sold separately by the same company.
8) Stanley SLP2050 Electric Power Washer
Do you want a pressure washer machine that does not hold back on power, results, and design? This Stanley SLP2050 is the best choice to go for in a pressure washer machine.
- Made with one of the best tri-axial pressure pump, a universal motor, and adjustable PSI cleaning, the machine can clean a variety of stains, dirt, mold, mildew, and moss with best results.
- The machine is great for use in a range of surfaces; siding, deck, fences and wood surfaces. It is also safe for cars, motorcycles and RV tailgating equipment.
- The flexible pressure hose, 5 nozzle change provisions, a power cord, hose adaptor, and turbo/rotary nozzle, all combine to make the machine a reliable pressure washer for all your cleaning needs.
- When you have this machine you don’t have to look for other equipment for your wall cleaning needs. All you have to do is set up a wall mount kit (buy separately), then remove the pressure washer and you are good to start cleaning your walls.
The machine comes with a 2-year warranty, and you can easily contact Stanley International’s customer care desk by phone, email, or online chat in case of any issue operating the machine.
9) SIMPSON Cleaning CM60912 Gas Pressure Washer
Just like any Simpson washing machine, this CM60912 series does not fail to deliver the best results for your cleaning work.
- It comes preassembled with a compact design making it convenient and easy to set up and operate.
- It is powered by a powerful SIMPSON OHV 149cc engine and an axial pump for cleaner results.
- The powder coating on the machine makes it corrosion resistant plus the steel frame is important for durability.
- It comes with a foldable, flexible handle which makes it easy to store in little spaces.
- The never-go-flat wheels come in handy for movement on different surfaces.
- The spray gun is ergonomically designed for control and comfort. The nozzle has three spray options with a detergent tank for ease of cleaning different surfaces.
The machine comes with a limited 2-year engine warranty, a 1-year frame and pumps limited warranty, and a 90-day accessory warranty.
10) YARD FORCE 1800 PSI Electric Washer
Having a reliable pressure washing machine is a peaceful experience, and a Yard Force 1800 is tried and tested that it will exceed your cleaning goals. Want to know how it achieves this seemingly hard task? We will show you.
- It is made using advanced designs and technology to include high-performance lithium batteries, brushless electric motors, rugged frame designs, and several other unique inclusions.
- The 2 GPM cleaning power is quite a remarkable build. It also has a live hose reel to allow you to reach a large area of work.
- The machine comes with a one-gallon soap tank to carry enough soap for a longer period of work.
- The 8-inch wheels can easily move on a range of surfaces and terrain.
- It has 4 -connect nozzles for different pressure needs, and a turbo nozzle for cleaning tougher stains and dirt.
- You don’t have to worry about moving with the additional accessories around, the machine provides a compartment that carries all the additional accessories like a spray gun, rugged hose and sprays wands. This allows you to take on different jobs at the same time.
It comes with a 2-year limited warranty. Yard Force provides a reliable customer service experience and you can easily contact them on any platform at any time in case of issues or concerns using the machine.
How To Choose A Pressure Washer?
These are some of the important details you need to know when purchasing a pressure washer:
1) Pounds Per Square Inch (PSI)
This is the measure of how forceful the pressure is. A higher PSI means greater water force hence a higher cleaning power and the potential damage to your property. Most of the washers come with a PSI range of 1300 to 4000.
Consider a pressure washer that packs a PSI range suitable for the material you need. A higher PSI can easily damage your property while a lower PSI will have low cleaning power. Machines of higher PSI tends to be costly, hence only purchase only if you need the power.
For example, a simple portable pressure washer for cleaning your leather seat will not need a lot of PSI.
2) Gallons Per Minute (GPM)
This is the measure of water flow through the pressure washer. It is important in helping you determine the speed at which the machine will clean your equipment. You are better off choosing a machine with a higher GPM as it will easily clean the dirt faster.
3) Cleaning Power Units (CPU)
This is the cleaning value of a pressure washer. Different machines can operate at the same pressure yet have different CPU hence different cleaning abilities and time taken to clean.
This is how to determine the cleaning units of a machine; multiply the GM times the PSI. (GPM x PSI = CU)
You should consider purchasing a pressure washer with a higher CPU for efficient and cleaner results.
How To Care Your Pressure Washer?
A pressure washer is an investment that you want to use for a long time. It is, therefore, important you take up some routine maintenance practices to help you get years of service.
1) Before Using
These are some of the steps to follow before using the pressure washer:
- Make sure there is plenty of gas or oil before you start using it. It is advisable to change old gas or add a stabilizer and top it off with fresh gasoline. This helps in reducing emissions as well as care for the engine.
- Have enough water to help to keep the pressure at the levels you desire.
- Confirm that the spark plug is free of corrosion. Corroded plugs can be problematic to start and run.
- Ensure the nozzle is running when the unit is running to avoid building pressure that can lead to damage. This also helps to keep away dirt, debris and other particles from the nozzle.
- Check the whole machine for wear and tear on any parts of the machine. You should replace worn out or damaged parts for optimum results.
2) After using
Keep your unit intact after use by using these tips:
- Switch off the turn and unplug from power to avoid damage or injury to users.
- Clean up the machine, removing stain and dirt to prevent corrosion and damage to the different machine parts.
- Drain any remaining water to avoid bacteria and mold growth in storage.
- Store it inappropriate environment, under favorable weather conditions and away from children to avoid injury. Confirm all components are fitting in the storage if you use a commercial pressure washer trailer.
No matter how hectic finding a pressure washing machine, this guide is the best place to start. Use these tips and recommendations to help you choose the best one for your needs. Remember to take good care of the machine you settle on for the value of money and desired results over a long period.