Nothing can handle heavy-duty cleaning for exterior surfaces like gas pressure washers. From oil-stained driveways, patios, walkways, mildewed decks and cars, you will awe at the cleaning power of the best gas pressure washer.
To begin, an electric motor or gasoline engine can power pressure washers. There is a clear difference between these two types. Gas pressure washers are also available in a plethora of models, styles, and size. This may make it challenging for gardening enthusiasts to find the best gas power washer on the market.
That aside, most people often search for units that match their needs. For instance, you could be looking for the best pressure washer for the money, which gives you the best service for its cost. On the other hand, someone could be looking for the best portable pressure washer with water tank or best commercial pressure washer to suit his/her commercial needs.
Gas Pressure Washer Buying Guide: Factors to Consider
Due to various available options, it is important to find a unit that satisfies individual needs. Additionally, different pressure washer models handle different pressures. Your choice of product should be able to provide enough power to handle the anticipated tasks. That said, most of the products reviewed below have enough power, and can be equated to 3000 PSI electric pressure washer or performs better.
Before checking at the features of the products outlined, it is important highlighting what you consider when searching for the best gas pressure washer.
Identifying where you want to use your pressure washer is an important factor. This will help you evaluate the power, usage, and portability of the product to go for. Pressure washers, as mentioned, deliver varying pressures. Each variable determines the type of task the machine can handle. Always ensure that you purchase a machine with enough power to handle your cleaning task.
Apart from the cleaning power, it is important to find a machine that you can carry along easily. Luckily, most of the top products mentioned below have large diameter wheels that ease their portability. With this, you can move them around your backyard with no hassle.
The price tags on the best gas pressure washers vary a lot. Some machines cost a few hundred dollars while others cost thousands of dollars. Note that sturdy machine with more cleaning power and high pressure will definitely cost more. The opposite can be true, but there are some sturdy and powerful washers at affordable rates. Nonetheless, your budget will determine your machine of choice.
Top 16 Best Gas Pressure Washer in the Market Today
1. Simpson MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer
Honestly, most pressure washers look ugly, more of a car engine ripped apart. Well, the Simpson MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer isn’t far from this. However, you shouldn’t fret yet as it comes with several outstanding features that will make your garden cleaning a breeze.
- The Simpson MSH3125 MegaShot Gas Pressure Washer is among the heavyweight pressure washers for its raw power. To begin, it can deliver up to 3,100 PSI with water flow rates of approximately 2.5 gallons per minute. It is also compact enough and won’t occupy much storage space.
- The unit runs on an axial pump thus doesn’t require pump oil to function. The PowerBoost technology also makes it easy to adjust the pressure on the washer’s nozzle. You will also like the ergonomic spray gun that has a safety lock feature, which prevents potential accidents.
Other specification features include;
- Quick color-coded connect nozzle tips that makes it simple to differentiate the various type and best application for each. The spray wand made of steel also makes it possible to switch the nozzles easily.
- Lightweight nature, coupled with pneumatic tires makes the unit overly portable.
- Welded steel frame provides an assurance of the washer’s durability.
- Durable unit
- Long-lasting engine
- Easy to start and use
- Produces impressive pressures
- Lacks a separate detergent tank
Warranty: One-year warranty
2. Generac 7019 OneWash Gas Powered Washer
If you have been searching for a perfect and versatile pressure washer that will match multiple needs, the Generac 7019 OneWash Gas Powered Washer is the best product for this purpose. This excellent unit and popular in the market for two fundamental reasons – dependability and power.
- Ergonomic design that is made up of two oversized tires that enhance the mobility of the unit.
- Powered by 196cc engine that provides no compromise to providing premium cleaning service
- Powerful horizontal axial pump that enables users to achieve up to 3100PSI. This is among the highest water pressures provided by these machines.
- The easy access hose connection makes it easy to connect the pump and a hose. It eliminates the common struggles experienced when attaching the hose to the pump.
- It features a user-friendly spray gun with power dial system that helps in adjusting washing power between high and low.
- Comes with a convenient 0.5-gallon tank that ascertains proper cleaning.
- Low water and oil indicator. The system uses LED indictor to alert users if water and oil decrease in the unit. This prolongs the durability of the machine.
- The great power that challenges tough cleaning tasks
- User-friendly and convenient design
- Detergent tank for hassle-free cleaning
- Good for hard surfaces
- Power dial system to control the speed of the sprayer
3. Simpson Cleaning CM60912 Gas Pressure Washer
The Simpson Cleaning CM60912 Gas Pressure Washer is another Simpson product designed with great convenience in mind. Whereas it might not stock all the essential features of high-end pressure washers, the unit comes with an upright design that makes it easy maneuvering daily cleaning tasks. Storing is also not challenging.
Like other Simpson pressure washers, this unit is delivered fully assembled with a steel frame that is corrosion-resistant, thanks to the powder-coated make. It also features fold-down handles that make storage quick and convenient.
You will be sure of cleaning big with the Simpson Cleaning CM60912 Gas Pressure Washer. You will be ready to remove mud, dirt and stubborn mildew from decks, walkways/driveways, and cars easily due to its powerful washing pressure.
The unit’s 149cc engine features a large recoil mechanism for easy starting. It also delivers enough power to ascertain satisfactory cleaning. Unlike other engines, the OHV engine used in this model is fuel-efficient, has more power and emits less to the environment.
Its compact nature makes it possible to access hard-to-reach areas in your home. Storing is also made easy, as it requires minimal space. As mentioned, the handle can be folded for convenient storage.
- High durable steel make
- Foldable handle
- Easy, convenient storage
- Ergonomic spray gun
- Fully assembled frame construction
- The upright design makes it difficult to balance
Warranty: One-year warranty, two-years engine warranty, and 90 days accessories warranty.
4. Simpson Cleaning MS60763-S Gas Pressure Washer
If you have worries about your tough cleaning requirements and searching for a great pressure washer, the Simpson Cleaning MS60763-S Gas Pressure Washer is your solution. The unit comes with a 196cc engine that offers much pressure, up to 3000PSI for heavy-duty cleaning.
- The compact steel frame that provides assured durability of the product with an axial Cam pump that delivers 2.4 gallons per minute.
- Comes with 12-inch flat tires that give the Simpson Cleaning MS60763-S Gas Pressure Washer the much-required mobility with onboard storage for the various washer components.
- Pro-styled spray alongside 5-quick-connect nozzle tips that makes it possible to use the tool in various applications. The nozzle tips include 0-degree pencil point, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, and soap applicator tips.
- The unit comes with 25ft MorFlex pressure washer hose with M22 connectors. The technology make of the hose is kink and abrasion-resistant.
- Simpson Cleaning MS60763-S Gas Pressure Washer weighs approximately 63lbs with measurements of 23 X 33 X 18 inches. Its lightweight nature makes the unit overly portable.
- Great power
- Different nozzle settings
- Various warranty periods on parts
- Not good for commercial use
Warranty: 2 years warranty on engine, 1 year on frame and 90 days warranty for spray accessory items.
5. Generac 6922 Gas Powered pressure Washer
The Generac 6922 Gas Powered pressure Washer is another nicely built gasoline pressure washer that provides amazing cleaning results on your decks and driveways. Compared to other models of its price range, it proves its sturdy ability and reliability in providing excellent cleaning.
The unit runs on 196cc engine with an axial pump that powers water at 2.4 gallons per minute at approximately 2800PSI. This is sufficient for gardening and house chores. The washer has four quick-change nozzles that can be used for different cleaning tasks. Just to mention, the 40-degree nozzle is good for car cleaning while the low-pressure nozzle works best when washing wooden surfaces.
Assembling the Generac 6922 Gas Powered pressure Washer is very easy. The delivery box comes with all the prerequisites, including an assembly manual and various components. Novice gardeners will find this procedure slightly challenging, but shouldn’t take much time.
Starting the Generac 6922 Gas Powered pressure Washer is done manually. It requires one or two pulls to have power up the engine. Like other gasoline machines, it produces some noise, but shouldn’t be a point of concern since it is mostly used outdoors. For ease of use, controls are located in the same place to make them accessible for the user.
- Nicely built
- Durable frame
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Convenient onboard storage
- 10” flat wheels make it portable
- Lacks pressure output regulator
- Quite expensive
Warranty: 2-year warranty
6. Generac SpeedWash 7122 Gas Powered Pressure Washer
The Generac SpeedWash 7122 Gas Powered Pressure Washer is another heavy-duty product from Generac that delivers impeccable 3200PSI with an output of 2.7 gallons of water per minute. This powerful unit is perfect for both domestic and commercial cleaning.
The power dial feature makes it easy for users of the Generac SpeedWash 7122 Gas Powered Pressure Washer to adjust working pressures between the four available options. Pressures can be adjusted based on the surface being cleaned, which could be wood, car, soap, or concrete. The control dials are perfectly located at the fingertips for easy use.
The unit comes with12” surface coverage with high-pressure nozzles. This makes cleaning with the Generac SpeedWash 7122 Gas Powered Pressure Washer four times faster compared to other pressure washer nozzles. This power broom is a good choice for cleaning sidewalks, patios, driveways, and decks.
The Generac’s nozzle comes with rotating pinpoint stream that effortlessly removes stubborn grime and dirt on tough surfaces more than 30 percent faster compared to standard washer nozzles. This makes them also perfect for washing hard surfaces such as concrete.
- Ergonomic spray gun
- Four changeable nozzle tips
- Long, 30ft hose
- Additional accessories included
Warranty: One year
7. Karcher G2700R Gas Pressure Washer
The Karcher G2700R Gas Pressure Washer comes from one of the best brands that manufacture high performing pressure washers in the market. Probably the best gas-powered unit from their line of products, it comes with pressure outputs of 2700PSI that delivers approximately 2.5 gallons of water per minute. Its medium-strength ability makes it a good choice for cleaning residential units.
This tool is fitted with a KPS 196cc engine that has auto-choke and cast iron piston sleeve. With this, apart from the reliable performance, the unit is easy to start and maintain.
Unlike most pressure washers that may make it difficult to achieve full storage, this tool has onboard accessory storage where users can keep their detergent siphon, hose, and other accessories with ease.
It is important to have a unit that assures a long period of use without requiring frequent maintenance. Well, this unit brings forth 12” flat wheels that eliminate doubts of experiencing punctures or leaks. They are also large enough to ease the moving process of the washer.
The Karcher G2700R Gas Pressure Washer is easy to use, start and maneuver. This makes it a perfect choice for both novice and experienced users. Maintenance, using, and troubleshooting is also straightforward.
- Multiple spray patterns
- Small and light tires
- Good warranty for both pump and engine
- Foldable design
- Doesn’t work with hot water
- Assembling issues
Warranty: 3-year warranty on engine and 2-year warranty on axial cam pump
8. WEN PW3100 Gas Powered Pressure Washer
WEN PW3100 Gas Powered Pressure Washer is a large and overly powerful gas pressure washer that offers strong 3100PSI equaling to 2.5 gallons per minute. This high pressure makes this unit a good choice for use in large and intense cleaning tasks. Users will also benefit from the 30ft hose that provides a lot of versatility, especially when used with various outdoor projects.
Probably among the most powerful engines in our list, the WEN PW3100 Gas Powered Pressure Washer provides an assurance of a high-pressure wash. As mentioned, this engine provides enough power to deliver up to 2.5 gallons of water every minute.
One major benefit of having multiple nozzles is that they make the product versatile and usable in various applications. Well, as for this model, you will enjoy the various quick-change nozzle tips with five options. With this, changing the nozzles couldn’t be any much easier.
The WEN PW3100 Gas Powered Pressure Washer features 12” heavy-duty wheels that allow users to take the tool on various tough terrains with ease.
For those faced with cleaning tasks that require extra support, the onboard soap tank stores enough detergent to provide better cleaning
- Cordless design thus hassle-free working
- Silent operation with less noise
- Collapsible handles for easy storage
- Lacks electric start
- Works only with cold water
Warranty: 2 years
9. Stanley SXPW2823 Gas Pressure Washer
Enthusiastic cleaners looking to perfect their professional cleaning should go for the Stanley SXPW2823 Gas Pressure Washer. The unit is designed to ease cleaning with ergonomic technology that doesn’t compromise on its cleaning power.
- Comes with four interchangeable nozzle tips ranging from zero to 40 degrees wide spray. This provides fine control level for those who want to use the washer in various tasks.
- Easy start engine with manual recoil makes it easy to use the machine.
- It features an adjustable pressure regulator with M22 connectors that adds on its comfort and control.
- For enhanced ease of use, Stanley SXPW2823 Gas Pressure Washer comes with a 25” MorFlex hose that holds up well to high pressure.
- The 12” never-flat wheels provide unbeatable portability.
- Included turbo nozzle that assures a high-intensity clean compared to standard nozzles. It also cleans brick and concrete better.
- Ergonomic spray gun
- Durable steel make
- Included abrasion-resistant hose
- Long warranty
- Issues with warranty support
Warranty: 5-year warranty
10. Westinghouse Gasoline Powered Pressure Washer
If you are in the market for a pressure washer that packs both power, convenience, and durability in it, the Westinghouse Gasoline Powered Pressure Washer is a good unit. The washer is built from genuine OHV engine that delivers vigorous pressure water flow. The durable nature is ascertained by the robust steel framing with abrasion-resistant materials that assure a dependable cleaning result.
The Westinghouse Gasoline Powered Pressure Washer, like other high-end models, has a built-in soap tank that enables users to include detergent or any cleaning chemical solvent that can aid in cleaning.
The unit comes with five different nozzle tips. This makes it a versatile choice of a pressure washer. The types include:
** Zero degrees – colored red and offers high pressure and precision spray
** 15 degrees – colored yellow, has high pressure and small-angle spray
** 25 degrees – colored green and offers medium pressure and medium spray
** 40 degrees – colored white and offers low pressure and very wide angle spray
** Black soap application tip
The Westinghouse Gasoline Powered Pressure Washer comes with large diameter never-flat tires that will boost its portability and overall reliability. Coupled with the 30ft sturdy hose, you will be in for a simplified cleaning exercise.
- Ergonomic and lightweight spray gun
- Heavy-duty engine
- High profile wheels
- Long warranty
- Has issues with start mechanism
11. Champion Dolly-Style Gas Pressure Washer
The Champion Dolly-Style Gas Pressure Washer is a cost-effective pressure washer that works excellently for those looking for perfect DIY cleaning power. The unit combines both physical features with exceptional performance that results in the exemplary cleaning of outdoor projects yet at minimal effort. This unit can handle deck, siding, car, truck, farm equipment, outdoor furniture, driveway, among other cleaning projects.
- Powerful – the unit features a powerful 3200-PSI that pumps water at 2.4 GPM. The strong 224cc engine is behind this. This is enough water pressure to handle most, if not all, gardening tasks.
- Versatile design – like other industry best pressure washers, the Champion Dolly-Style Gas Pressure Washer has a trigger gun, wand, and five different nozzles that make it easier adapting to different cleaning tasks. The 25ft high-pressure hose also makes it easy getting water to the required areas.
- Onboard storage – with all these accessories, it can be difficult to store any standard pressure washer. However, this unit comes with onboard storage that accommodates the spray wand, trigger gun, and high-pressure hose, making it easy to store.
- Easy to start
- Versatile use
- Sturdy build quality
- Easy storage with onboard storage
12. Pujua Gas Pressure Washer
The Pujua Gas Pressure Washer, though not a famous pressure washer brands on the market, provides surprising cleaning results. Whereas most people may be skeptical before purchasing new brands of gardening tools available on the market, the positive customer reviews and product features of this model makes it worth the risk.
The Pujua Gas Pressure Washer is fitted with a powerful 7.0HP four-stroke engine that delivers a maximum 3600-PSI and 2.8GPM water flow. The engine is powerful enough to provide consistent high-pressure wash for long durations. With this, the unit fits to be classified as among the few professional washers that can handle daunting cleaning tasks.
- Various quick connect nozzle tips
One feature that sets out most pressure washers from the rest is the presence of multiple quick connect nozzle tips. Well, the Pujua Gas Pressure Washer doesn’t fail on this. It comes with various nozzle tip settings that makes it perfect for garden, fence, trucks, walkways, porch, terraces and tiles washing.
Apart from the entire unit, several accessories are delivered alongside the pressure washer. Among them, include a 7.5M abrasion resistant hose, high-pressure sprayer gun, cleaning needle, user manual, and extension lance.
- High quality make
- Large wheels for better mobility
- Several beneficial accessories
- Powerful engine
- Issues maintaining a high-pressure flow
Warranty: 2- years
13. A-iPower APW2700C High-Pressure Gas Powered Washer
The A-iPower APW2700C High-Pressure Gas Powered Washer joins the list of our high-end pressure washers built to handle even the toughest cleaning jobs. The tool is powered by a 196cc engine that feeds to an axial cam pump system delivering 2700PSI with 2.3 gallons of water per minute. Whereas this might not be high compared to other top products on our list, it is enough to clean sidewalks, gutters, roofing, cars, patio, driveways among other home and garden sites.
- The 25ft high-pressure hose adds to the flexibility of this machine, making it possible to access even far distances.
- Has an easy to pull recoil manual start with an ergonomically designed grip that makes the starting process effortless
- The high-quality finish is not only attractive but also rustproof
- The cast iron sleeves in the engine are durable and assure an extended run life
- No assembly required
- Powerful engine
- Multiple cleaning due to 3 nozzle tips
- Automatic engine shut down feature
14. Mabay Gas Pressure Washer
The Mabay Gas Pressure Washer is an excellent high pressure-cleaning machine that can work well for residential pressure cleaning. The unit tackles fence, walkways, driveways, and car cleaning with great satisfaction.
- Durable, large wheels – though not extra-large as other models in this list, the 10” pneumatic wheels enables users to use take it to various terrains without issues.
- Powerful engine that generates 3600-PSI and more than 2.8Gpm is an assurance of getting a smooth cleaning experience.
- Multiple nozzle tips make the unit suitable to be used in various home and garden cleaning tasks.
- Powerful engine
- Stable and sturdy frame
- Great trigger spray
- Multiple nozzle tips
15. HUMBEE Tools WG-3200 Gas Powered Pressure Washer
The HUMBEE Tools WG-3200 Gas Powered Pressure Washer is a great choice of pressure washer that delivers a whooping 3200PSI and 2.6 gallons of water per minute. This is a clear sign of achieving maximum cleaning results. It is a good choice of washer for cleaning small to medium tasks.
A common issue that most novice gardeners using pressure washers face is the difficulty to start the machine. However, the HUMBEE Tools WG-3200 Gas Powered Pressure Washer doesn’t have such problems. The Axial cam pump has an aluminum head with an easy start valve for easy starting.
All pressure washers are run by engines, which dictate its effectiveness. As for this model, the 196cc OHV engine that surpasses the EPA and CARB requirements are a sure indicator that you are signing up for a quality purchase.
- Multiple quick connect nozzle heads
As with other high-end products, the unit comes with the essential five nozzle tips with a quick-connect feature. This makes it possible to work on light, medium, and heavy-duty cleaning duties.
The HUMBEE Tools WG-3200 Gas Powered Pressure Washer is designed with a collapsible handle, which makes storing pretty easy. The tool is compact and can fit to a workbench or within a shelf.
- Multiple accessories
- Powerful engine
- Safety automatic system with child lock
Warranty: One year
16. Craftsman CMXGWASO21021 MAX Gas Pressure Washer
The Craftsman CMXGWASO21021 MAX Gas Pressure Washer runs on the Briggs and Stratton reliable engine. This provides the much-needed power for tackling everyday cleaning tasks for residential purposes and minimal commercial purposes. The powerful engine has a ReadyStart system that turns on the washer with just two pulls.
- The tool is made in the USA with globally approved materials. This provides an assurance of the performance and overall durability of the product.
- Easy start engine – unlike other pressure washer engines that require priming or choking this model easily starts with no prime or choke required. The 163cc engine from Briggs and Stratton doesn’t require that users change the oil, thanks to its Just Check & Add technology that makes it easy to maintain.
- Reliable pump – the included an axial pump that supports the Easy Start technology gives off high pressures that make the unit reliable for cleaning exercises.
- Versatile cleaning – the Craftsman CMXGWASO21021 MAX Gas Pressure Washer features four quick connect nozzles that makes it possible to clean various surfaces without issues.
- Hose – like other high-end units, this model comes with a 25ft flexible hose that makes it easy to maneuver various cleaning tasks. Storing also isn’t a challenging task.
- Portable and mobile
- Powerful engine
- Low maintenance axial
- Easy to start and use
Warranty: 3-year warranty
The Bottom Line
Pressure washers save on cleaning time and make life generally easier. Gas pressure washers are not only convenient but also powerful compared to their electric counterparts. The above-mentioned products provide assured high-quality and satisfactory cleaning result.