If you are in the industrial cleaning business, you will be in the market for an industrial style high-pressure washer to match your needs. However, with plenty of pressure washers in the market today, it can be hard telling the right machine for you.
This post is going to provide an honest review of the Honda gx390 pressure washer. By the end of this post, you’ll have picked up why this is one of the best pressure washers in the market 2019, plus how to effectively use it.
For most industrial cleaning jobs, high-pressure washers often break down due to overheating. Take time to pick the best pressure washer featuring a thermal relief valve. This will alert you in the event your machine is about to overheat and prevent it from happening.
Besides, some pressure washers have an automatic shut off if they get too hot. The feature helps check against overheating as well as causing damages to the pressure washer.
The Honda gx390 pressure washer is an offbeat mix of an adaptable set of accessories in a simple design. This makes the machine a useful tool for anyone with some experience using a pressure washer by Honda, such as the 3000 psi electric pressure washer.
If the machine is low on lubricant, it will automatically shut off. For that reason, you will not be caught off guard in case you are not familiar with fuel-based pressure washers. The Honda gx390 pressure washer is, therefore, a great pick if it is your first time using a fuel-run pressure washer.
It is, however, still powerful enough when it comes to dealing with difficult jobs. Additionally, since it has five different nozzles, you can the pressure washer both for larger jobs in need of wider spraying of water and small cleaning tasks.
Honda GX390 Pressure Washer Review
The Honda gx390 pressure washer is in the category of gas-powered pressure washers providing excellent durability, high pressure, as well as wide-ranging movements. Simply, the Honda GX390 comes as a perfect cleaning tool, which deals with nearly all surfaces.
We have put the Honda GX390 review guide together to offer prospective buyers more insight into the strengths, cons, as well as general performance. This way, potential buyers can determine whether this product is a good fit for their requirements.
Why We Recommend It?
- Appropriate for professional jobs
- 50 feet hose
- Aluminum aircraft grade frame
- 13-inch pneumatic wheels
- 5 quick-connect nozzles
This pressure washer, unlike any other portable pressure washer, provides surprisingly high amounts of power from a small frame. The engine is perhaps the heaviest part of the whole pressure washer.
Simply put, this machine is lightweight when pitted against other models, and is equally easy to repair if something breaks. This is because you do not need to tussle with any heavy frame pieces just to replace some damaged parts. Most consumers find this pressure washer handy for the following reasons:
- The Engine: The Honda gx390 pressure washer employs a potent Honda engine acting as the principal section of the entire unit’s design; hence, it does not stick out or make it seem heavier when you have to use it in an awkward setup. The engine strategically lies next to the robust 13-inch pneumatic wheels that give it a desirable gravity center. It is consequently easy to wheel around even when working on the most irregular surfaces.
- Oil Alert System: The GX390 features a high-tech oil alert system that spontaneously shuts down the engine in case the oil drops goes below the safe levels. As such, it eliminates the odds of running the engine if it is out of lubricant. This feature is an excellent utility for less experienced persons with pressure washer tools that need fuel and lubrication to function effectively.
- Interchangeable Nozzles: This washer comes with five interchangeable nozzles matching the regular color-coding rules, which most popular pressure washer nozzles utilize. With this feature, you get up to 40 degrees deviation that lets you either opt for accurate streams or wider spraying to handle all types of different stains, dirt and surfaces with swapping between both, only take a few seconds.
- Spray Gun: Cleaning jobs often involve hard reaching areas and small spaces, which this machine can adequately deal with because of its spray gun. Subsequently, you can swiftly hose down smaller areas without the need to employ the full force of the major hose.
- 50 foot Hose: Among other notable features, the Honda gx390 pressure washer has a default 50-foot hose that is flexible at nearly any angle. This means that you can easily reach roof areas as well as other high surfaces without carrying the entire unit upstairs. Most importantly, the hose is surprisingly durable; taking more punishment than its comparable hoses before it shows signs of wear and tear.
- Durable Frame: The frame is equally durable and does not feel bulky or heavy, making it easy to carry but hard to damage with day-to-day use.
- 90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY ON PRODUCT COMPONENTS
- ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON PUMP AND FRAME
The Bottom Line
There is a wide variety of Honda pressure washers on the internet. While it is a good thing as it exposes consumers to a whole range of different products, it can also be quite confusing when deciding which one to purchase.
There are specific factors you have to compare to other Honda pressure washers as well. For instance, you will be making comparisons of PSI and portability.
Moreover, it is essential to check the product descriptions of all the available pressure washers to determine your perfect match. Most importantly, you want to be sure that you are completely safe when using pressure washers because of the high-pressure water jetting out of the nozzles.
As a rule of thumb, always wear protective gear like goggles as well as hearing protection when operating the Honda gx390 pressure washer or any other pressure washers for that matter.